AIIMS released a notification to fill the vacancy of nursing officers. Examination for the same will be conducted all over India. The positions will be filled through the Nursing Officers Recruitment common eligibility test (NORCET). Positions are also for the hospitals and institutions situated all across India.
Candidate can follow the link to check locations:
Start date of Application: 16th October 2021
End date of Application: 30th October 2021
Last date of correction: 6th November to 9th November 2021
Final application acceptance date: 12th November 2021
Date of examination: 20th November 2021
The age limit to fill the application is 10 to 30 years.
Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations (SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, PWBD- 10 years, PWBD+OBC- 13 years, PEBD+SC/ST- 15 years, Ex-serviceman- 5 Years, Central govt. employee- 5 years, Central govt. employee+ OBC- 8 years, Central govt. employee+ SC/ST- 10 years)
General candidates: 3000 INR
SC/ST/EWS: 2500 INR
Candidates can pay the fee online using credit/ debit cards and net banking. The application fee of SC/ST candidates will be refunded after the declaration of the examination result.
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc. nursing from a recognized institution
- Registered as the Nurse
- Candidate those have competed B.sc nursing+ registered as nurse+ 2 years of experience are also allowed to fill the application.
How to Apply?
- To complete the applications candidates, need to go to the following link: https://norcet2021.aiimsexams.ac.in
- After reaching the page candidate needs to do registration first.
- After registration candidate can do login and proceed with the application
- Candidates also need to upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression. The application will be rejected in case of unclear document upload.
- After filling the application form candidate can submit the fee to finally apply.
9300-34800 INR with Grade Pay of 4600 INR- Level 7
- Nursing Officers Recruitment common eligibility test (NORCET)
The written examination will be for 180 minutes. It will consist of 200 MCQ and 200 marks will be given in the examination. There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks. Qualifying for each category are mentioned below:
SC/ST and OBC- 40%
PWBD- 5% extra in above mentioned categories
Documents needed for verification
- Caste certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Disability certificate
- Experience certificate
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Admit Card
- No objection certificate from the employer if necessary
|About Exam||AIIMS NORCET|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification pdf||Click Here|