Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released the notification for the four posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF). Out of these four posts, two posts are for the Forestry Graduates and 2 are for the science graduate. Out of these four two are reserved for the candidate of Arunachal Pradesh and two are unreserved. The positions can also vary and update will be notified to the candidate through the official portal.
Start Date of Application: 29th September 2021
End Date of Application: 22nd October 2021
The age limit is 18 years to 32 years as of 5th November 2021
APST Candidate: 100 INR
All Others: 150 INR
- Candidate must have a degree in science from the recognized university in the following subjects: Chemistry, Science, Physics, Botany, Agriculture, Horticulture, Geology, Forestry, Engineering in Chemical/agriculture/ Computer Science application/ Veterinary/CSE/Environmental science
- Minimum height in case of the male is 163 for general candidate and 152 APST and female 150 for general candidate and 145 for APST
- The chest must be 84 in the case of a male with 5+ expansion and 79 for a female with +5 expansion.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the posts candidate firstly need to register themselves in the One time Registration (OTR).
- Candidate can go to the official portal using the link: https://appsc.gov.in/Index/institute_home/ins/RECINS001Here candidate need to do the one-time registration by clicking the button available at the right side of the screen
- After registration candidate needs to click on the apply online button given on the side of the posts.
- One candidate can submit only one application
- If in any case due to any mistake candidate need to fill another application then he needs to make sure to complete the application with the higher registration number properly. The application will the higher number of registrations will be considered in case of multiple entries.
Those candidates already register under OTR do not need to register and they can apply directly by clicking Apply Online button.
Level-10 Rs. 56100-177500 per month +other allowances
- Written Examination
- Medical Fitness
Eligible candidates will sit for the written examination. Here are the sections that will be the part of written examination:
- General Knowledge- 100 marks
- General English- Precise and essay writing- 100 marks
- Mathematics- 100 marks
- Optional subjects – 400 marks
- Viva voce- 80 marks
Total marks for the selection will be 780
The candidate will be required to select two subjects from the below-mentioned combinations:
- Chemistry and chemical engineering
- Statics and Electrical engineering
- Veterinary Science and Agriculture engineering
- Computer science engineering and computer applications
To clear the test candidate, need to secure 33% marks in each paper with an aggregate of 45%. Candidate those will clear the written are eligible for interview round.
There will be a physical test also for a walking distance of 25 km and 14 km for males and females to be completed in 4 hours. The physical test will be qualifying in nature.
In case of a greater number of eligible student’s department can also conduct one initial test on general studies which will be of 100 marks.
|APPSC Official Website||https://appsc.gov.in|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|APPSC Forest Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification pdf||Click Here|