Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released notification to fill the posts of medical officer Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, and Unani. The notification is for filling the 72 Ayurveda vacancies, 53 Homoeopathy, and 26 Unani vacancies.
Start date: 4th October 2021
Last date: 25th October 2021
Application processing fee: 250 INR
Examination fee: 120 INR
SC/ST/ PH/BC/Ex-serviceman/ Unemployed Youth/Families with the White card are exempted from examination fee
The mode of payment will be online using debit/credit card/ net banking. In case of application correction, an additional fee of 100 INR would be implemented. However, the update is not allowed in age, name, and fee.
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Unani Medical Officer Notification||Click Here (PDF)|
|Ayurveda Medical Officer Notification||Click Here (pdf)|
|Homoeopathy Medical Officer Notification||Click Here (pdf)|
|OTPR Registration Link||Click Here|
|Recover OTPR if your forgot||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Candidate must have sound health
- Candidate must have a degree in Ayurveda/Homoeopathy/Unani as per position he is applying for
- Candidate must be a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Must be a Citizen of India
- Reservation for physical handicapped is limited to the Orthopedically Handicapped
- Reservation for a local candidate, women will be given as per rules
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 42 years
Age relations for SC/ST/EWS- 5 years, SC/ST CF -10 years, physically handicapped- 10 years Ex-serviceman and NCC- 3 years in addition to the length of service, AP state government employee- Length of total service under the government of maximum 5 years
The scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/ for all
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to apply through an online platform. Here are steps candidates need to follow to fill the application;
- Candidate those wants to apply shall log in with the registered OTPR number
- If the candidate not have one time profile registration number, he can go to https://psc.ap.gov.in and complete the registration process to generate the user ID and password. Check the table above for the link.
- The applicant has to log in and click on application submission
- Fill the application form
- Click on the payment link
- Submit application fee and keep the reference number for further use
- Submit the application form
- Written Examination – The date will be announced later on
Selection will be based on the written examination merit list. Absence in any paper will be considered a failure.
The written test will be 450 marks. Here are the details for the same:
- General Studies and mental ability: 150 objective questions- 150 minutes Duration- 150 Marks
- Concerned subject: 150 objective questions- 150 minutes Duration- 300 Marks
For syllabus candidates can check official notifications https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(t2w0eccorn0i4heqv4xaqhx5))/HomePages/RecruitmentNotifications.aspx