Bank of Baroda, one of the renowned banks of India, has invited application forms from eligible candidates for IT Specialist Officer that is Data Engineer and Data Scientist post. The interested candidates need to apply online for the posts.
The location for the posting is Mumbai, however, the bank can also change the location or make modifications depending on the requirement of the bank anytime.
Here is a detailed idea about the recruitment, yet the candidates are requested to go through the detailed official notification on the official website.
Here is a detailed idea about the recruitment.
The application starts on 16th November 2021
The last date of submission is 6th December 2021
For the Data Scientists, the minimum age of the candidate is 32 years and the maximum age is 40 years for the Grade SMG/S position. For the candidates who are willing to apply for the Grade MMG/S-III position, the age limit is from 28 to 35 years.
For the Data Engineer, the age limit is from 28 years to 35 years for the Grade MMG/S-III position. For the Grade MMG/S-II position, the age limit is 25 years to 32 years.
Age relaxation will be given as per the below-mentioned table:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 Years
PWD: Gen (10 years), OBC (13 Years), SC/ST (15 Years)
Ex-serviceman: Gen (5 years), OBC (8 Years), SC/ST (10 Years)
For the Data Scientist Grade SMG/S-IV, MMG/S-III, and MMG/S-II
- The candidate should have cleared M.E., M. Tech, B.E., or B. Tech, in IT, Computer Science, Machine Learning and AI, or Data Science from any UGC or AICTE recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A minimum of 9 years of experience is required for the SMG/S-IV Grade candidates, 6 years of experience for MMG/S-III Grade candidates, and a minimum of 3 years of experience for MMG/S-II Grade candidates in Data Science or IT in the BFSI sector.
For the Data Engineer post, for the MMG/S-III and MMG/S-II Grade
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or IT from UGC or AICTE recognized university.
- The candidates from Grade MMG/S-III should have a minimum of 6 years of experience in IT post getting qualified in the BSFI sector, and for the Grade MMG/S-II candidates, a minimum of 3 years of experience is required in IT post qualified in BFSI sector.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to visit the online portal of the Bank of India for applying for recruitment 2021. Here is how to apply for the recruitment. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to go through the detailed notification provided by the Bank online.
- Visit the online website www.ibpsonline.ibps.in/bobsplonov21/
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill the application form with required details correctly
- Make the payment of the application fees online
- Click on the tab “Submit”
Take the printout of the form and keep it for future reference.
The application fees for the ST and SC candidates, and candidates with a disability is Rs.100 plus any applicable taxes and gateway payment charges. For the candidates from the General, EWS, and OBC community, the application fee is Rs.600 plus any applicable taxes and gateway payment charges. The application fees are to be paid through online mode only like debit cards, internet banking, credit cards, cash cards, IMPS, or mobile wallets.
The selection of the candidates is carried out based on the following:
- Online test
- A psychometric test
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
Online test: Online test will consist of four sections. The test will be of 225 marks and 150 minutes will be given to complete the test.
- Reasoning: 25 Questions- 25 marks
- English Language: 25 Questions- 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions- 25 marks
- Professional Knowledge: 75 Questions- 150 marks
Section 1,2 and 3 will be qualifying and candidates need to secure 40%- General Candidate and 25-Reserved to clear the test. Section 4 will be shortlisting the test and the list for the next round will be prepared based on the marks secured.
A psychometric test, Group discussion, and Personal interview will happen as per the bank process.
For the Bank of Baroda IT SO Recruitment 2021, the pay scale for various posts is:
- For MMGS II -Rs.48170 x 1740(1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180
- For MMGS III -Rs.63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230
- For SMG/S-IV -Rs.76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890
Candidates applying must ensure their credit history is maintained and their CIBIL score is 650.
There will be 12 months’ probation period.
Minimum 3 years’ service bond.
MMG/S-II, MMG/S-III & SMG/S-IV: CTC will include Special allowances, CCA, DA, HRA, and all other benefits and perks will be given as per bank rules. It will be around Rs. 1.57 lacs /-, Rs. 1.88 lacs and Rs. 2.25 lacs per month and will change as per the given rules with time. Allowance might change as per the location. The current posting will be in Mumbai, It may vary as per bank requirements.
List of documents required
- Interview Call Letter
- Online Application form printout
- DOB proof
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate
- Community certificate
- Service certificate
- Education documents
- Employment documents
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Notification Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|