BECIL which is simply stands for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has recently started recruiting for Hindi typists of the junior level. BECIL is a public sector enterprise of the Indian government which was established on 24 March 1995.
BECIL is popularly known for providing broadcast engineering and IT services in India. BECIL has a good expertise on providing content production facilities, satellite broadcast facilities and project consultancy services in India and abroad.
BECIL is also famous for providing services like specialized communication and surveillance systems to the police, defence and paramilitary departments who play vital roles in the development and protection of the country.
Typist is a person who manages all the typing related work in the organization like converting audio recordings or written documents into a digital form. A typist needs to be very fast, accurate and must have a habit of working in tight deadlines.
There are only 2 posts available for the hindi typist right now and the job location is Kolkata.
- The starting date to submit the application form is 25 July 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form is 7 August 2022.
To apply for the post, a candidate must have passed his/her class 12th from a recognized board. The typing speed of a candidate should be at least 30 words per minute(WPM) to be eligible for the post.
Candidates from the similar department will get more preference for the job post.
The Candidates up to 30 years of age can apply for the post.
BECIL gives a monthly remuneration of ₹20,000 to the Hindi typist of the junior level. An employee will get a yearly increment on the basis of his/her performance assessment.
Following are the category-wise application fee to apply for the job post:-
- General:- ₹750
- OBC:- ₹750
- SC/ST:- ₹450
- Ex-serviceman:- ₹750
- EWS/PH:- ₹450
If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post then there will be extra charges for every additional post applied. For General and OBC category, extra charges will be ₹500 and for SC/ST, Extra charges will be ₹300.
Note:- BECIL does not provide refund to the registration fee.
BECIL will invite applications from only those candidates who will qualify the minimum eligibility criteria. Then BECIL will select from those candidates on the basis of written test, personal interview and medical test. The candidates who will score the highest in the following tests will get an opportunity to work as a typist.
How to apply
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com .
- Click on the ‘career’ option to get started with the registration process.
- Choose an advertisement number.
- Enter the basic details asked in the form.
- Enter your educational qualification and work experience.
- Now, you need to upload your scanned photo, signature, caste certificate, birth certificate or class 10th certificate. The file size should not be more than 100 KB and the files should be in jpg/pdf format only.
- After filling the basic details and uploading the required files, candidates will get a chance to modify their application form. Candidates are advised to cross-check their details because once the application form is submitted, it can’t be edited or altered later.
- Now, candidates have to make the payment through an online mode(via debit card, credit card, UPI or net banking etc). Payments should be made only through an online mode. Payments through demand draft, cheques or money orders will not be accepted by BECIL.
- At the end, you need to email the scanned documents to the email ID mentioned in the last page of the application form.
NOTE:- Candidates are required to have a personal email ID to apply for the job post. If a candidate does not have their personal email ID, they are advised to create one before applying for the typist job.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|