Central Railway has announced invites for online applications from the citizens of India who are eligible sportsperson. There is a total of 21 vacant posts available for the Sports Quota for the year 2021-22 for Level 5/4 and 3/2. The vacancy is available for every community with zero reservation for candidates from OBC, ST, and SC communities. It should also be marked that only the selected candidates would be called for the trials.
The opening date of the online application is 13th December 2021 at 11.00 Hrs.
The closing date of the online application is 27th December 2021 at 17.00 Hrs.
The age limit for the candidates willing to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is from 18 years to 25 years.
There is a particular eligibility criterion the candidates must go through and meet before applying for the recruitment.
- The candidates applying for the level 5/4, should hold a minimum graduation certificate from any renowned University
- The candidates applying for level 3/2, should be 12th class pass or should be certified with any other equivalent degree. They can also be matric pass and should also have the Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. They can also be matric pass and hold the SCVT or NCVT approved ITI certificate
It should be noted that Diploma in engineering will not be considered as an alternate for higher qualification for the candidates.
How to Apply
The entire process of Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is carried out online. Here are the steps to be carried out for online application.
- The eligible candidates should visit the online portal of Central Railways www.rrccr.com
- Fill up the online application form available on the website with the correct details
- Attach scanned copies of documents required like minimum academic qualification certificate or mark sheet, certificate from recognized sports achievement in proof, certificate of date of birth, and copy of caste certificate for candidates from OBC, ST, and SC communities
- A soft copy or scanned copy of the signature is also to be attached along with a passport-sized photograph in color
- Pay online application fees through various online modes like debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
- Submit the application form
The candidates are requested to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The application fee for all the candidates is Rs.500. However, the candidates applying from ST, SC, PWD, Minorities, EWS, and Ex-servicemen categories need to pay Rs.250 as application fees. There are fee exemptions for certain candidates for which the candidates should go through the notification available on the website in detail.
The candidates applying for the Central Railway Recruitment 2021 need to attach copies of their certificates and Aadhar Card while applying online. Again, they need to produce their original Aadhar card along with other required documents at the time of the Selection Trial.
The selection process is carried out on a trial basis. After the trial is taken, only the fit candidates, that is those who secure more than 25 marks out of 40, are selected for the next stage. The candidates who are not selected will not be further assessed.
|More Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|