Chhattisgarh police released notification for the recruitment of sub-inspectors. The applications are invited to fill the 975 sub-inspector posts, subedar, and platoon commander posts. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the posts.
Start Date of Application: 1st October 2021
End Date of Application: 31st October 2021
General Candidate/OBC: 400 INR
SC/ST: 200 INR
To apply for the posts candidate should be aged between 21 to 34 years (General Candidate), 21 to 37 years (OBC), and 21 to 39 years (SC/ST candidate)
Rs. 35400 – 1,51,100 /-
- To apply for Sub-inspector, Subadar, and Platoon Commander post candidates need to have a graduation degree from the recognized university.
- For the post of Sub Inspector, a computer candidate must have B.Sc. or BCA degree from the recognized university.
- For telecommunication, sub-inspector candidates need to have a degree in electronic, telecommunication, or electrical
- For AngulChinh, sub-inspector candidates must have graduated in science, mathematics, and physics.Female candidates are not eligible for the platoon commander posts
How to Apply?
To apply for the post candidate, need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- To apply for the post’s candidate, need to go to the website by following the link: https://cgpolice.gov.in/recruitment-rules-sub-inspectors
- Only online applications are acceptable, other mode applications will not be considered.
- After going to the link candidate need to fill the application form by proving necessary information
- After filling the form candidate need to submit the application fee
- The last step is to submit the application
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
Recruitment will be done from several modes such as direct recruitment, promotional recruitment, transfer of person, distinguished player recruitment. The direct recruitment selection will be based on the shortlisting. The rest of the application will be filled based on the following process:
- Preliminary test
- Main test
- Medical Examination
There will be a preliminary test of 300 marks. Candidates who will clear the preliminary test will be eligible for the main test.
The main test will consist of the following parts:
- Hindi and English language: 200 Marks
- General Awareness: 200 Marks
- Aptitude test: 200 Marks
- Mathematics/ Science/ Physics: 200 marks (Only for Specific category)
- Computer: 200 Marks (Only for Specific category)
Medical Examination will be of 300 marks. Following will the part of the medical examination:
Long Jump: 60 Marks
High Jump: 60 Marks
Shot Put: 60 Marks
100 Meter race: 60 Marks
1500 M. Race: 60 Marks
Candidates who will clear the medical examination will be qualified for the positions.
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Registration||Click Here|
|Login Link||Click Here|