Defense research and development organization DRDO has released the notification for Engagement of Apprentices for one year at DESIDOC, Delhi.
Applications are invited for the below-mentioned subjects:
- Library and information’s Science: 12 posts (Degree posts- 8, Diploma post- 4)
- Computer Science: 9 Posts (Degree posts- 3, Diploma post- 6)
Date of Advertisement: 23rd October 2021
End date of Application: 21 days from date of advertisement
There is no application fee
- Degree in library and information technology from a recognized university
- Diploma in library science from a recognized university
- Degree in CSE
- Diploma in CSE
- Candidates who have completed the education after 2019 or later are eligible to apply for an apprenticeship
- Candidate must enroll under Apprentice Act 1961
- Candidates who are claiming reservations have to submit SC/ST/OBC caste certificates.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to submit their application by following the link: https://www.drdo.gov.in/career/application-engagement-apprentices-one-year-desidoc-delhi
After reaching the page candidate need to click on Application for Engagement of Apprentices for one year at DESIDOC, Delhi, Click here for online application
The link will take the candidate on a separate page where the candidate can fill the details such as E-mail and Diploma/Degree and click on the next page
After that candidate needs to fill in all the required details as per given instructions and submit the form.
Library & Information Science: Degree posts- 9000 INR per month, Diploma Posts- 8000 INR per month
Computer Science: Degree post- 9000 INR per month, Diploma Posts- 8000 INR per month
Selection will be done based on the merit list prepared on qualification percentage followed by the interview.