Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Scientist / Engineer 2023. Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website www.isro.gov.in.
The person recruited for posts under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2023 will be given responsibility for handling of private scientific and engineering projects. Efficiency in their respective field is highly required for the post.
There are 303 Scientist / Engineer posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for DRDO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2023 has started on 25.05.2023 and the closing date for online application is on or before 14.06.2023 and the last date for payment of fees is 16.06.2023.
The required qualification for the post of DRDO Scientist / Engineer jobs 2023 for various disciplines of engineering is as follows:
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) / ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body PRL / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body PRL – Minimum of BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in respective Engineering subject with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.2. (Check Table at the end for link)
The candidates who are interested in the post must be of 28 years as of 14.06.2023. Apart from this the candidates serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2023 for Scientist / Engineer vacancies will have to appear 2 levels of the selection process i.e:
- Written Examination – Candidates who have qualified for the written examination will only be called for a personal interview.
- Personal Interview.
For detailed information regarding the division of paper refer to the official notification pg.no.8. (Check Table at the end for link)
The selected candidate for the post of Scientist / Engineer will be listed under the pay scale of Level 10 i.e. a minimum of Rs. 56,100 per month. Additionally, dearness allowance, House rent allowance and transport allowance will also be given.
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 250/- via. online mode only.
Kindly Note: All Women/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to ensure receipt of system generated email regarding successful submission of application.
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.isro.gov.in
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. As after submission candidate cannot edit their application form.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy of the application form with them for future use.