DU Duplicate Marksheet – Most candidates think that recruiters just ask for the degree certificate for the recruitment process. But there are several such candidates who also look out for the mark sheet to check the marks of the candidate in different subjects. This is why it is always said to keep your mark sheet also in a proper way along with your degree certificates.
But have you recently discovered that you have lost your DU mark sheet somewhere or it has somehow got damaged? Do not worry as Delhi University offers you the option of applying for a DU Duplicate mark sheet. But you have to follow the procedures and instructions carefully so that you can get the DU duplicate mark sheet on time.
Instructions of DU Duplicate Marksheet
Here is the list of instructions that you have to take care of while you are trying to apply the DU Duplicate Mark sheet.
- When you apply for the DU Duplicate Mark sheet, the university will cover the marks of all the subjects and papers of the mentioned roll number.
- The statement of marks is usually sent to the respective college or institute of the student. But if the student wishes to get this statement of mark to his or her address, then the student has to enclose an envelope with his or her address along with a postage stamp.
- The payment for the application fee has to be done only between the time period of 9:30 am to 3 pm.
Apart from instructions, you also have to take care of the payment instructions that are mentioned in the below section.
DU Duplicate Mark Sheet Fees Payment
There are four different payment amounts among which the candidate has to select the right one for the DU Duplicate Mark Sheet application.
- The candidates who are applying for the DU Duplicate Mark Sheet that is within 6 years from the date of examination have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- But if the time duration has crossed 6 years from the date of examination, the candidate has to make a fee payment of Rs. 1000/.
- If you are applying from abroad and the time duration of your application is within 6 years from the date of examination, you have to make a payment of US $50.
- But again, if the time duration between your application and the examination is more than 6 years and you are applying from abroad, you have to make a payment of US $100.
DU Duplicate Mark Sheet Application Form
The very first task that you need to do is to get the DU Duplicate Mark Sheet application form through which you can apply for it. You need to follow these eminent steps to download the application form from the official website of Delhi University.
Step – 1 – The very first step is to visit the official website of Delhi University through the link http://exam.du.ac.in.
Step – 2 – Now on the homepage, you will find the option of Important Links, under which you will find the option of Services that you need to click open.
Step – 3 – On the next page that opens, you have to click on the option of Duplicate Mark Sheet.
Step – 4 – A form link will appear next on which you have to click.
Step – 5 – A form in PDF format will come up next that you have download and a print of it.
This way you will have the application form for DU Duplicate Mark Sheet in your hands after which you can proceed with the next steps in the procedure.
How to Apply for DU Duplicate Mark Sheet?
After you have downloaded the application form for the DU Duplicate mark sheet, next comes the methods on how to actually apply for it. Follow these steps and you will be able to apply for the DU Duplicate mark sheet quite conveniently.
Step – 1 – Fill up the application form that you have downloaded from the official website of DU.
Step – 2 – Make sure to get in touch with the principal or head of your institute or college to get the filled form verified.
Step – 3 – The next step is to make the fee payment for the process. For this, you have to click on the link http://fee.du.ac.in/index.php/site/login.
Step – 4 – Here you have to provide your email address that is registered with the university.
Step – 5 – Next, you have to provide the captcha text after which you have to click on the Login option.
Step – 6 – As you log in, you will have to make the fee payment by following the instructions and methods guided.
Step – 7 – Take 2 printouts of the receipt of the payment that you have made.
Step – 8 – Now, you have to carry the verified application form along with the 2 prints of the payment receipt to submit them manually either at Window No. 7 of South Campus or Window No, 10 of North Campus.
If your email address is not registered with the university yet, you have to follow the below steps.
Step – 1 – On the same link http://fee.du.ac.in/index.php/site/login, you will have the option of Miscellaneous Fee just under the option of Login, on which you have to click.
Step – 2 – A page will open up where you have to fill in all your details correctly.
Step – 3 – After you have filled in all the blanks correctly, you have to click on the option Save.
After you have submitted the form and the payment receipts at the mentioned place, it should take around 15 days for the DU Duplicate Mark Sheet to arrive. The duplicate mark sheet will arrive at your college or institute from where you can receive it at your convenience.
On the same page of fee payment, you will also find the option of Track Payment to check after you have completed the payment procedure on the site for the application.