DU Examination Form May – June 2021 – Delhi University has officially started filling up the examination form for the students appearing in the exams of May & June 2021. The university has released several notifications in regard to the examination that is about to take place. All students should go through the notifications carefully by following up the official portal of Delhi University to understand the necessary information.
Here, we are providing some of the important details extracted from the notifications released by the Delhi University on their official portal.
You May Also Read:
DU Examination Form May-June 2021
On 19th July 2021, Delhi University released two notifications highlighting the link for the examination form, important dates, and guidelines for the examination.
As per the first notification, the university offered the link for the examination form and stated that students can now fill-up the form. Also, the notification also stated that it will be assignment based examination for all the UG and PG courses should conduct in July-August 2021. This examination is also applicable for the ex-students who wish to appear and complete their backlogging subjects. It further notified that the examinations will be held in three sessions in a single day and will be also conducted during Sundays in the format of Assignment Based Examination (ABE). The notification also mentioned that the students will come to know about the date sheet for their exams by the end of this month.
Last year, there were many students who were not able to appear in the OB examinations Phase I and Phase II that was conducted during August/September 2020, due to the COVID pandemic situation. The university has given another chance to these students to appear in the exam by filling up the current examination form.
The notification further provided the information that the examination form for the students of the fourth semester who got admission in the year 2019 will be made available later on.
The university also has released a third notification stating that the examination fillup form link for the first-year students who got enrolled in the year 2020 will be made available later on.
DU Examination Form 2021: Dates
Delhi University, in its notification, has mentioned the dates for the start of the examination as well as the form fill procedure. Here are the important dates that you need to follow for the same.
|Released of DU Exam Form Notification
|19th July 2021 (Monday)
|Last Date for Submission of DU Form
|31st July 2021 (Saturday)
|Confirmation of Examination Forms by the Faculties
|1st August 2021 (Sunday)
|Commencement of the DU Examinations
As mentioned earlier in this article, the link for the examination form fill-up for many students will be made available later on. So, if you are not able to have access to the examination form after login, you should wait for the link to get active.
How To Fill DU Exam Form 2021?
If you have not filled up the examination form yet now, you should do it at the earliest before 31st July 2021 at 5 PM strictly. If you are confused about how to get the examination form and fill it up, here are the steps that you can follow.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website of Delhi University at http://exam.du.ac.in/index.html.
Step – 2 – Now click on the option of “Notifications” under the tab of “Important Links” to land up to a page that has all the notifications from the university.
Step – 3 – From the list of latest notifications, click on the notification that starts with the term – Filling up of Examination Form.
Step – 4 – Go through the whole notification and here you will find the link clicking on which you will land up to the page of student login for examination form.
Step – 5 – If somehow, you are not able to find the notification or the link, you can directly get access to the examination form, by clicking on the link http://durslt.du.ac.in/DuExamForm_MJ2021/StudentPortal/Existing_Students/Login.aspx.
Step – 6 – Here, select your college name from the dropdown menu and fill in the spaces of your roll number and student name.
Step – 7 – Next, select your date of birth as mentioned in the university documents from the given calendar.
Step – 8 – Now provide your email id that is registered with the university.
Step – 9 – Finally, click on the Submit button to get access to your examination form.
All the ex-students who do not have their log-in details should contact their respective colleges to get the login details to log in and get access to the examination form.
On the same page, the students will find the link to download their admit cards. But this is only applicable for the students whose examination forms have been confirmed by the faculties of the respective colleges.
Important Instructions for DU Examination
As the students are moving ahead to fill up their examination forms to appear in the examination of May/June 2021, there is a set of guidelines that they should know and keep in mind.
- The examination form link is open now for different UG, PG, ex-students, and other students. But there are some programs for whom the link will be able after a few days. So, the students who are not able to access the form on login should not panic and should wait for the links to get active.
- The examination form will be available only till 5 PM on 31st July 2021. Hence, students who have not yet filled the examination form should hurry up and get it done at the earliest. Any student who fails to fill up the examination form or fails to make the examination form fee on time will not be allowed to appear for the exam that is getting conducted by May/June 2021.
- The students have to make a payment of the examination fee online on the link that they should get from the faculties of their respective colleges or institutes.
- After the student has filled up the examination form, the respective colleges have to confirm the examination form. After the confirmation has been done, the students will get an email with a confirmation notification after which they can download their admit card.
- The university will release the date sheet for all the examinations along with the detailed guidelines soon by the end of July 2021 on the official website of Delhi University. Hence, the students should regularly check the official website to get notified about further details for the upcoming exams.
- The university will not send any of the information and guidelines related to the examination form or examination individually to the students. Hence, the student has to check the website portal regularly for notifications and also have to go through the guidelines mentioned on the downloaded admit card for examination.
If the student faces any kind of trouble in logging into the portal for the exam form or in other ways, they should immediately contact their respective colleges. Even if they have filled up the exam form and have not received the confirmation email yet, they should get in touch with the college or the institute to get it done at the earliest to avoid last-minute hassles.