DU Revaluation – Rechecking Form 2021 – If you are not satisfied with the marks that you have obtained in the examinations, you can apply for a revaluation of the marks or you can also apply for the re-checking. The university has already made the application forms live through which the students can apply for the revaluation of their examination answer scripts.
DU Revaluation as well as Rechecking is available through offline mode only so the candidates have to download the application form from here, fill it with proper details and submit it to the concerned department of Delhi University with the required fees to apply for any from both.
- DU Statement of Marks 2021
- DU Passing Marks 2021
- DU CGPA to Percentage
- DU Rechecking – Revaluation Result May-June 2021
DU Revaluation – Rechecking Date 2021
The university has not release any official notification regarding the revaluation or rechecking for the most recent result of session May and June 2021. We should wait for the official notice to check whether the university will be receive revaluation applications for OBE examination or not. Once the announcement made by the DU, the students can apply for the revaluation or rechecking of evaluated answer scripts for the OBE examination of May & June 2021. The last date for submission of revaluation and rechecking application form for the same will be out with official notification and it is also noted that the application received after a due date will be ignored.
DU Revaluation May – June 2021
You should only apply for the revaluation if you are pretty sure that you can get a higher score than that what actually you have received. This is important because when the revaluation is done critically, it may even happen that the marks may go down in place of increasing. Hence, if you are not very confident, it is advised not to take the risk of revaluation.
Important Instructions for DU Revaluation
- DU Revaluation is applicable only for non professional courses and can be applied to theory subjects
- The candidates should carefully verify marks of all subjects and then apply for the revaluation because the second application for additional subjects will not be accepted.
- The revaluation application should be submitted within two weeks after the declaration of DU Result
- It is noted that the revaluation marks will be treated as a final that might be an increase in marks, decrease in marks and there might be no change in the marks.
DU Revaluation Application Form
Students who wish to apply for revaluation should have a look at the website of Delhi University every day as the management has released the link for revaluation application or at least will publish a notice about it soon on the official website itself. The student can also download the revaluation application form from below and submit it to DU by filling in all the details.
- Download DU Revaluation Application Form
- Download Application for Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Scripts
DU Revaluation Fees 2021
The fee for the revaluation of the answer scripts will range from Rs. 1000 per paper and can be deposited at the University Cashier counter in form of cash.
DU Rechecking May – June 2021
It is noted that rechecking and revaluation are different things. In the rechecking, only re-totaling for marks will be done after the candidates have submitted the application for it. The answer scripts will not be evaluated in the re-checking instead the evaluator will calculate or verify the marks again in the scripts for any miss calculation.
Important Instructions for DU Rechecking
- It is noted that the DU candidates have to apply for rechecking only within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
- The rechecking is limited to theory subjects only therefore you can not apply for rechecking for practical subjects
- The applications that is submitted 15 days after the declaration of result will not be accepted and no refund will be issued to the said candidates.
- The student has to provide a photocopy of their admission ticket while submitting the rechecking form to the university to verify the roll number of the student.
DU Rechecking Application Form
If you are ready to apply for rechecking on your selected subjects then you may download the latest DU Rechecking Application form from below on your device, get a printout of it, and do fill it with the correct details without making any mistakes.
DU Rechecking Fees 2021
The fee for rechecking in DU is Rs 750 per subject and it can be paid by Cash by visiting the University Cashier department during working hours. It is noted that the fees should be deposited only after verification of rechecking form by the Revaluation branch at DU.
In short, candidates have to choose the appropriate method of revaluation from both of the available services. If you have doubt about the evaluation then go for revaluation and if you are not sure about totaling of marks then you can go for re-totaling or rechecking of the DU answer script of your particular subject or paper.
If you have any queries or doubt regarding the DU revaluation or rechecking application then do let us know by commenting below.