DU SOL Date Sheet 2021 is out for the students who have registered for the upcoming examination. Students can visit the official website of Delhi University School of Open Learning and can download the date sheet immediately to get prepared for the exams ahead.
Delhi University is a renowned name and is the best university of the undergraduate programs in the country. Apart from the regular classes, the university is also known for its open learning segment. Every year a lot of working professionals who do not have the time to attend regular classes get enrolled with DU SOL to complete their higher education. Though mostly the working professionals enroll in the DU SOL, there are no such parameters on who can join the university. Anyone who wishes to enroll in open school learning can apply for the admission procedure.
DU SOL Date Sheet 2021: Overview
Similar to the DU examinations, SU SOL examinations are also conducted semester wise and choice-based credit system. Students who have got registered for the recent semesters will be appearing for the examinations whose date sheet has been released by the management on the website of DU SOL.
DU SOL UG Date Sheet 2021
There is a huge list of undergraduate programs offered by DU SOL. The university has released the date sheet for all these UG courses together in the month of February 2021 for an examination that is scheduled to held in March 2021. As per the date sheet released, the examination for the UG courses such as B.Com and BA for semesters 1 & 3 should start from 15th March 2021.
On 1st April 2021, the university has released the BA and BCom 4th Semester exam date sheet that is going to conduct in the month of April and May 2021. The 4th semester examination of UG courses will start from 5th April 2021 and will be concluded on 25th May 2021. The students have to check through the date sheet in order to understand the dates carefully on which they are supposed to appear in the examination, subject-wise. The UG date sheet is available to check with its official release date.
- SOL BA & BCom 4th Sem Date Sheet April-May 2021 (1st April 2021)
- SOL BA (Hons) Part-1,2 & 3 Date Sheet May 2021 (9th April 2021)
- SOL BA Program Part-1,2 & 3 Date Sheet May 2021 (9th April 2021)
- SOL B.Com (Hons) Part-1,2 & 3 Date Sheet May – June 2021 (9th April 2021)
- SOL B.Com Part-1, 2 & 3 Date Sheet May 2021 (9th April 2021)
DU SOL PG Date Sheet 2021
The examination for DU SOL PG gets conducted much before the examinations for DU SOL UG courses. As per the DU SOL PG Date sheet 2021 released by the authorities, the examination will take place in the month of March 2021. The authorities have released the DU SOL PG date sheet in the month of February 2021 along with the date sheet of UG courses. There are different date sheets available for different PG courses from which the students can find the right one for them. The students can visit the website and choose the right program to get the date sheet for their examination. The below PG Date sheet is available to download with its release date.
- SOL MCom 2nd & 4th Sem Date Sheet April 2021 (6th April 2021)
How To Download DU SOL Date Sheet?
If you have registered for the examinations that are about to take place, you have to get the date sheet from the official website of the university. It is quite easy to download the date sheet from the university website by following these steps.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website of the university by clicking on the link https://web.sol.du.ac.in/home.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will find the option of Important notices.
Step – 3 – In this box of notices, you will find the link for DU SOL date sheet 2021 for UG and PG.
Step – 4 – Click on the required link that will open up a PDF file on a new page.
Step – 5 – This PDF file is the date sheet that you should download on your device.
Step – 6 – After you have downloaded the date sheet, also take a print of the date sheet so that you can keep it in front of you always.
If you see that the DU SOL date sheet of your particular course is not available yet, you should wait for some days and should check the website once again.
Important Instructions for DU SOL Exam
Hopefully, you are all set for the examination. You must have prepared well and must have taken out the print of your date sheet as well as the admit card for the examination. There are some important instructions that you should keep in mind for the DU SOL exam so that you can appear for the exam properly.
- When you have got the date sheet, you should set up a proper routine so that you have enough time for your revisions of the chapters also.
- If possible practice test papers of DU SOL so that you get the practice of complete the answer script within time.
- Download your examination admit card as soon as the university opens the link for it on the website.
- Make sure that you prepare your bag properly with your admit card, pens, and your identity card so that you do not have to face trouble entering the examination hall.
- Go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully and abide by the rules strictly so that you do not have to face trouble during the exam.
- Make sure to go through the questions carefully before answering them so that you do not answer wrong by mistake.
- Go through all your answers carefully and revise them at least twice before submitting your answer script.
- Revision of your chapters is important before your exams. But this does not mean you will overstress yourself. Get ample sleep and stay relaxed before your exam so that you can appear in the exam in the right way.
Troubleshooting in Downloading SOL DU Date Sheet
Usually, students should not face any trouble in the case of getting the date sheet, downloading the admit card, or appearing for the examinations. But in case if you still have trouble in any of the situations, you can get in touch with the authorities and ask them questions. The homepage of the website offers a segment through which the students can directly ask questions by following these steps.
Step – 1 – Visit the official page at https://web.sol.du.ac.in/home.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will find the option of Please Ask on which you have to click.
Step – 3 – A page will open up where you have to provide your enrolment number and have to click on submit.
Step – 4 – Now follow the instructions to ask your query or launch a complaint.
It is quite easy to get a good score in the examination of DU SOL if you have prepared decently for the exams. Just make sure that you have downloaded the important documents such as the examination date sheet from the website so that you can get to know the exam details at the right time.