Railway recruitment cell, Bhuvneshwar released a notification to accept the applications from the candidate interested in an apprenticeship in the workshop of the east coast railway. There is a total of 756 positions in various units. Out of which 190 for Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, 237 For Khurda Road Division, 263 For Waltair Division, And 66 For Sambalpur Division. The candidate needs to choose one unit. Apprentices will get engaged in different trades such as fitter, welder, machinist, and many more. Here are the details of each division and available apprenticeship positions in each trade:
Start date of Application: 8th February 2022
End date of Application: 7th March 2022
The minimum age must be 15 years and the maximum age is 24 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
There will be a 100 INR application fee for unreserved candidates. There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates.
- Candidate must have completed 10th from a recognized institution with 50% marks.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant field and has National Trade Certificate.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the candidate for the post, need to click on the link: https://etrpindia.com/rrc_bbn_act/index.php
- Here candidate needs to do the registration and choose the password.
- After registration candidate will receive an application number
- The candidate should fill out the complete application form such as personal information, and education qualification.
- After that candidate need to upload the photograph and signature
- Pay the examination fee using the credit/ debit card
- Lastly, the candidate needs to submit the application.
- Candidates need to keep the printout of the application for future use.
The stipend will be given as per the government apprentices training stipend rules.
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared based on the aggregate marks of 10th and ITI. Equal weightage will be given to marks in both 10th and ITI. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the final interview along with their original documents. In case two candidates will secure the same marks students of older age will be shortlisted for the position.
The candidate also needs to submit the medical fitness certificate to show the minimum fitness.
|Last Date||7th March 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment||Railway Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|