Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. released a notification to fill the posts of Probationary Officer. The recruitment drive will be conducted to fill 75 positions. Details of the vacancies are given below:
Start date of Application: 21st March 2022
End date of Application: 20th April 2022
Download call letters for training: 25th April 2022
Start of Training: May 2022, 1st and 2nd week
Written examination call letter download: 1st week of May
Written Examination date: 29th May 2022
Declaration of result: 15th June – 19th June
Interview: July/August 2022
The minimum age criteria are 21 years and the maximum is 30 years. Age relaxation is given as per the below-mentioned table:
SC/ST/PWD: 175 INR
General Candidates: 850 INR
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized organization
- The candidate should mention the percentage obtained in the graduation and fraction of percentage such as 59.55% will be treated as the 60 and 54.99 will be treated as 55%.
- The candidate must be able to submit the graduation result on or before 20th April 2022.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the post’s candidate, need to go to the following link: https://www.ecgc.in
- Here candidate need to click on click here to apply button
- Then-candidate need to click on click here for the new registration button
- After clicking on the button candidate will be redirected to another page where the candidate needs to register himself
- After registration candidate needs to fill out the application form as per the given instructions.
- The candidate also needs to upload a photograph and signature,
- After that candidate needs to pay the fee and submit the form.
Selection will be based on the online examination and interview. Online examination will consist of two sections:
- Objective Type test
- Descriptive test
The objective type test will consist of multiple-choice questions. The test will consist of 200 questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The test needs to be done in 140 minutes. There will also negative marking of .25 for the wrong answer. The exam will be conducted at 22 centers all across India. There will be five sections in the objective type test:
- Reasoning ability- 50 Questions- 50 Marks- 40 Minutes
- English Language- 40 Questions- 40 Marks- 30 Minutes
- Computer Knowledge- 20 Questions- 20 Marks- 10 Minutes
- General Awareness: 40 Questions- 40 Marks- 20 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 Questions- 50 Marks- 40 Minutes
Another test will be a descriptive test. The test will be of 40 marks and 40 minutes.
- Essay Writing: 20 marks
- Precis Writing: 20 marks
Candidates need to obtain minimum cut-off marks to clear the written examination. The cut-off is based on the number of vacancies. Candidates who obtain marks more than cut-off will be called for the interview.
The interview will be 60 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview are 40%. The weightage ratio of written tests and interviews will be 80:20. Candidates need to qualify both to obtain a higher position in the cut-off list.
Documents Need to produce at the time of interview
- Education Qualification certificated, mark sheets
- Date of birth proof
- Community certificate
- Ex-serviceman certificate
- Physical Challenged person certificate
- No objection certificates
|Last Date||20th April 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|