Food Corporation of India released notification for filling the posts of the watchman. It’s one of the biggest organizations which is situated all over Haryana. Interested candidates can apply for online applications. There will be 180 positions out of which 72 will be reserved for SC candidates, 102 for OBC, 38 for EWS, 168 will be for general candidates. In addition to these 15 seats will be reserved for the physically disabled and 93-ESM.
Start date of Application: 20th October 2021
End date of Application: 19th November 2021
Last Date for Payment: 19th November 2021
The age limit is 18 years to 25 years
Age relaxation will be given to the following candidates:
SC/ST- 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWBD: 10 years
PWBD+SC/ST: 15 years
PWBD+OBC: 13 years
Age relaxation will be given to Widow/Divorced/Legally separated Women and Ex-serviceman will be given as per government rules
For Erstwhile Contractual Security Guard
The maximum age limit will be 54 years as of 31st May 2022
Age relaxation will be given as per the rules
Fee: 250 INR
Candidates can fill the application fee through online and offline mode. By using SBI E-Challan, Credit/debit card, and net banking. SC/ST/PWBD/Women are exempted from the application fee.
- 8th Standard pass
- Erstwhile Contractual Security Guard: 5th Standard Pass
- Candidates who have completed their education before 1st September 2021 are only eligible to fill the application form.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the position’s candidates, need to go to the online website by following the link: https://fciharyana-watch-ward.in/login
- After reaching the page click on the register here button on the right corner of the page.
- After clicking the button candidate will be redirected to a different page where the candidate needs to do the registration.
- After registration candidate need to fill the application form.
- Candidate needs to upload the scanned photograph and signature and submit the fee to complete the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
23300 to 64000 INR
Selection will be done based on the below mentioned process:
The written test will consist of 120 Multiple choice questions. The paper will consist of questions from below mentioned categories:
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Current Affairs
Written test for Erstwhile Contractual Security Guard
It will also consist of 120 MCQ and the paper will consist of questions from the following sections:
- Basic arithmetic and general knowledge questions
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Basic general knowledge
- Spelling correction
- Part of speech etc.
All the questions will be of 1 mark each and the question paper will be available in Hindi and English.
Physical Endurance Test
The marks for the PET exam will be given based on the following parameters:
- Long jump
- High Jump
Below mentioned char will be used to give the score to the candidates:
The test will be qualifying in nature. PWBD candidates are exempted from the PET test
Qualifying marks for the written examination will be 40% and PET test will be also be qualifying in nature. Candidates those will secure less then 40% in the written examination will not be considered for the next round.
|Download FCI Haryana Notification