FCI Punjab released a notification to fill the vacancy of the watchman. There is a total of 860 posts out of which 249 are secured for SC candidate, 180 for OBC, 86 for EWS, 345 for General Candidate, 34 for PWD, and 210 for ESM.
Start Date of Application: 11th October 2021
End Date of Application: 10th November 2021
The maximum age limit is 50 years
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Ex contractual Security Guard maximum age limit is 54 years
Fee: 250 INR
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-servicemen (Ex-servicemen with reemployment are not allowed) are exempted from fee
Only cash payment is allowed, Payment can be done in any SBI branch, E Challan can be downloaded online
- 8th standard pass
- Ex contractual Security Guard must be 5th standard pass.
How to Apply?
- To fill the application candidate, need to go to the official website: https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login
- Here firstly candidate need to register first by clicking the button given on the left side upper corner
- After registering candidate can do login and fill the application form.
- Candidate also needs to upload a photograph, signature, and another document as per the instructions.
23300 to 64000
Shortlisted will be based on the merit list of written examinations and/or physical endurance tests. PET will be qualifying in nature.
Written test: 120 MCQ-90 minutes
Physical Endurance Test: There will be a running of 1000 m for the male candidate and 800m for females. The long jump and high jump are also additional requirements the candidate needs to clear. Details for the qualifying score as per age group is given below:
|Registration Online||Click Here|
|Latest Job Alerts||https://duresult.in|
|Download Notification pdf||Click Here|