Gauhati high court recruitment 2021 is released for the post of LDA and Copyist for the Assam district. The candidate is allowed to submit one application for the district they want to apply. The application would be considered for both the positions for the particular district.
|Posts||LDA and Copyist|
Application Start Date: 1st October 2021
Last Date: 31st October 2021
Last date for payment: 3rd November 2021
Salary and Pay Scale
Rs.14,000-60500 Grade Pay Scale 6200 INR
General Candidate: 18 to 40 years
OBC- 18 to 43 years
SC/ST- 18 to 45 years
PWD- 18 to 50 years
- The candidate must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have computer certification of 3 month
- Must know Assamese
- Must haveEmployment exchange registration number
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can fill the application form online at www.ghconline.gov
- To register candidate, need to fill the application form and a registration code will be generated
- Registration code and date of birth will be used for the login
- After registration fill in the required details
- Upload the signature and photograph
- Submit the application
- After submission take a printout for fee payment challan
- Payment must be paid through cash only.
- Written test
- Final Selection
Candidates, those clear written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:3. The rank-wise list will be created and 15 marks for the interview will be added. A cumulative score (Written+ Interview) based list will be made for the final selection district-wise.
SC/ST- 150 INR
For Others: 300 INR
The candidate can pay the fee after two working days after applying. To pay the fee candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India and submit the challan printing copy with the amount. Only Cash is accepted as payment. There is no option for online payment. After fee submission status of payment can be checked after 2 days of payment in the candidate account.
There will be a written test of 120 marks which will consist of the following sections:
- General English – 50 Marks
- General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- General Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Official Language – 20 Marks (Qualifying in nature, Candidate must attain 40%)