Goa police department recently released a notification to fill the vacant police constable driver post for males through direct recruitment. There is a total of 55 vacancies which are distributed among general candidate 26, scheduled tribe 8, backward class 19, economically weaker 2. In addition to these 3 vacancies are reserved for the ex-serviceman and five are reserved for a sportsperson.
|Police Constable Driver (Grade 3) Male Candidates
|Last Date to Apply
Last date to submit applications: 21st October 2021
The candidate must be 18 to 25 years old as of 21st October 2021.
For Home Guard 18 to 30 years old as on 21st October 2021
Note: Age relaxation is given to ST-5 years, Sportsman- 5 years, OBC- 3 years, ST sportsperson- 10 years, OBC Sportsperson- 8 years, Ex-serviceman- Deduct as per the period of service
- Secondary school and equivalent qualification
- Height-165 cms
- Chest- 78.48 cms unexpanded and 83.80 cms expanded
- Valid driving license
- Knowledge of Konkani (In Case of Home Guard Knowledge of Marathi)
- 2 years of experience (For home Guard 5 years of experience)
- The selected candidate needs to go for training in maintenance and driving light/heavy vehicle
Goa Police Constable Salary Level 2, 19900 – 63200 INR
General candidate- 200 INR
SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/EWS- 100 INR
How to apply
- To apply, candidates can get an application form from the police stations mentioned in the original notification. In addition to this candidate can also download the form from the Goa police official website and Government of Goa platform (check table above for the link).
- Candidates can submit the complete application form with the relevant document at police headquarters Goa, Mapusa police Station, Panji Goa, Ponda, Bicholim, Curchorem, and Vasco police station, and Margao Town police station on and before 21st October 2021
- Candidates working in government officers and departments must apply from the appropriate channel with all the relevant documents.
- Physical Measurement
- Written Test: Candidates who qualify physical measurement test will sit for 2-hour;100 marks written test of trade
- Minimum passing marks is 35%
- The final selection is based on the merit list as per written test marks
- If two candidates will secure the same marks, selection will be based on the date of birth.
- Selected candidates will go for training