Gujarat high court released the notification to fill the posts of Civil Judge. There is a total of 2019 positions that will be filled under this recruitment drive. Out of 219 positions, 112 are secured for general candidates, 15 for SC, 22 for ST, 9 for PWD, and 59 for Socially and educationally Backward Classes. If the candidate will not belong to the reserved class category, then the high court has the power to fill up the position by making a decision.
Start date of Application: 3rd February 2022
End date of Application: 2nd March 2022
Preliminary Examination: 15th May 2022
Main Examination: 17th July 2022
Oral Interview: 9th October 2022
General Candidate: 35 years
SC/ST, OBC, EWS, PWD: 38 years
Employees working in court: 5 Years relaxation
Upper age limit: 40 Years
General Candidate: 1000 INR + Bank Charges
SC/ST/ PWD/ EWS/OBC: 500 INR + Bank Charges
Payment can be done using cash challan and online payment.
- The candidate must have a degree in law from a recognized institution.
- The candidate needs to pass the Gujarati language proficiency test.
- Must be practicing as the advocate in criminal jurisdiction/ civil court
- The candidate must have passed the degree of law on and after 2009-2010.
- Must be passed all India Bar Examination
- Must have computer proficiency certification from a recognized institution
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to go to the following link to fill out the application form: https://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Here candidate need to do the registration first by using the mobile number
- After registration candidate needs to fill out the application form after reading all the instructions carefully.
- The then-candidate needs to click on the save button and check the application preview.
- The candidate also needs to upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Lastly, the candidate needs to confirm the details and pay the fee to successfully apply.
- Candidates need to note down the application number and other important details for future use.
Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
Selection will be based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in the main examination and oral interview.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus
Paper 1: Preliminary Examination
The test will be for 2 hours and 100 marks. The question will be multiple choice and carry 1 mark each. There will also be a negative marking of 0.33 marks. The syllabus for the examination can be checked on the link given in the table below.
The language of the question paper will be English only. All the answers will be marked on the OMR sheet.
Paper 2: Gujrati Language
The test will be of 1 and half hours and 50 marks. The test will be for the candidate who has not passed Gujarati secondary and senior secondary. The syllabus can be checked on the link given in the table.
To qualify for the main examination candidate, need to secure at least 50% and higher marks in the preliminary examination. In addition, the candidate must have passed Gujarati in secondary and senior secondary OR secured at least 40% marks in the Gujarati language test.
The main examination will consist of two papers Paper 1 is Criminal which will be for 3 hours and 100 marks. Paper 2 is Civil which will be of 3 hours and 100 marks. Both papers will be in English language but answers can be given in English/Gujarati.
The interview is the last round and contains 50 marks. Candidates need to secure at least 40% marks to clear the interview.
Production of Bond
After the regular appointment candidate needs to sign the bond of five lakh rupees for the minimum period of 3 years. Living before the 3 years candidate will be liable to pay the entire bond amount.
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|