Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the official notification for CET Group D Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website www.hssc.gov.in
The person recruited for posts under Haryana Staff Selection Commission CET Group D Recruitment 2023 will be given responsibility for handling basic official work except Sweepers, Chowkidars and Sweeper cum-Chowkidar.
There are 13536 CET Group D posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023 has started on 05.06.2023 and the closing date for online application is on or before 25.06.2023 and the last date for payment of fees is 30.06.2023.
The required qualification for the post of HSSC Group D jobs 2023 is as follows:
- Must have a minimum Matriculation degree from a recognized Board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto matriculation as one of the subject.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.3.
The candidates who are interested in the post must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 42 years of age. Candidates who are given age relaxation must not exceed 52 years.
1. SC/ Backward Classes – Upto 5 years of relaxation in age.
2. Disabled persons- 10 years’ relaxation in age
3. Group C posts of Police Personnel and Prisons Personnel- 5 years’ relaxation in age to SC, BC and (EWS) only.
4. Wives of military personnel who are disabled while in military service – 5 years’ relaxation in age
5. Widowed or legally divorced women- 5 years’ relaxation in age
6. Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years- 5 years’ relaxation in age
7. Unmarried women- 5 years’ relaxation in age
8. Ex-serviceman- 3 years’ relaxation in age
9. Persons who have already worked or presently working-Relaxation in age equal to the number of completed years only on equivalent post.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 for CET Group D vacancies will have to appear 2 levels of the selection process i.e:
- Common Eligibility Test
- Socio-Economic criteria / Personal Interview.
For detailed information regarding the division of paper refer to the official notification pg.no.11.
The selected candidate for the post of CET Group D will be listed under the pay scale of Level DL i.e. a minimum of Rs.16,900/- per month to Rs.53500/- .
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay registration fees only one time via. online mode . Below are the details regarding the same:
|S.No||Category||Residents of Haryana||Non-Residents of Haryana|
|Who provide PP Number/ Aadhar No.||Who do not provide PP Number/ Aadhar No.||Who provide Aadhar No.||Who do not provide Aadhar No.|
|2.||Male Children of Ex-Servicemen||500||1000||500||1000|
|3.||Female (General or Reserved Category)||250||500||500||1000|
|6.||SC, Backward Class, Economically Weaker Sections||250||500||500||1000|
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. As after submission candidate cannot edit their application form.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy of the application form with them for future use.
|Latest Government Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
|Latest Jobs in Haryana||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|