Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released notification for the recruitment of Labour Welfare Officer. There is a total of 12 positions out of which 8 are for the general candidate, 1 for SC, 1 for OBC, 1 for EWS, and 1 for ex-servicemen.
Start date of Application: 25th November 2021
End date of Application: 22nd December 2021
The age limit is between 18 years to 45 years
General Candidate: 400 INR
SC/ST/EWS/: 100 INR
Ex-serviceman of HP/Female candidates: No fee
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university with 50% marks
- MBA in human resource/ Finance or MA in sociology from the recognized university with 50% marks.
- Knowledge of manners, customs, and dialect of HP is preferable.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidate needs to go to following link: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Here candidate needs to click on apply online button for the registration.
- Here candidates need to do registration first by filling up details such as candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, and E-mail ID
- After registration candidate need to fill the application form.
- To fill application form candidates, need to mention all the personal details, education qualification details.
- In addition to this candidate also need to upload the relevant certificate
- After this candidate needs to pay the application fee and submit the application.
Rs.10300-34800+ (GP 5000)
The selection of the candidate is based on the following process:
- Preliminary Examination
- Personality test
The test will be a computer-based offline test. It will consist of an objective/ Descriptive type question. Minimum passing marks for the general candidates is 25% and for others is 20%. The test will be for 2 hours and the candidate will be shortlisted based on the marks received in the test. The test will contain 100 questions of 1 mark each.
There will also negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. However, if answers are kept black no negative marking for the answer will take place.
In case of the wrong application number or other details, the candidature will be rejected directly.
Syllabus for examination
Part 1 – Common Paper
- Modern History- 30 questions – 30 Marks
- History/Geography/Socio Economy of HP- 20 questions- 20 Marks
- General Knowledge Questions: 20 Questions- 20 Marks
- English Comprehension: 10 marks
Part-2 MBA: Finance/HR/Sociology
- 20 Questions: 20 Marks
Mandi, Dharmshala, Shimla
Documents need to be uploaded
- Matriculation certificate
- Degree final certificate and all the mark sheet
- All experience certificates
- Community certificate
- HP Bonafede certificate
- Income & Asset Certificate for EWS candidate
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Jobs||HP Govt Job|
|Download Notification||Click Here|