Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the official notification for Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group B) Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website https://hpsc.gov.in
The person recruited for posts under Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) Recruitment 2023 will be given the responsibility to analyze the root causes of various environmental incidents and also to recommend corrective action for the issues caused.
There are 45 Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2023 has started on 08.06.2023 and the closing date for online application is on or before 28.06.2023.
The required qualification for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) jobs 2023 is as follows:
- Candidate must have a regular degree in Bachelor in Engineering – Having first division in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental.
- Candidate should have Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matric or Higher Education.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.3.
The candidates who are interested in the post must be a minimum of 18 years and not more than 42 years of age on or before the next preceding month the last date of submission of the application form. Age relaxation is given as below:
1. SC / BC of Haryana – 5 years of relaxation.
2. Wife of military personnel who is disabled while in military service- 5 years of relaxation.
3. Widowed or legally divorced woman provided she has not remarried- 5 years of relaxation.
4. Judicially separated woman- 5 years of relaxation.
5. Unmarried woman- 5 years of relaxation.
6. Disabled persons- 10 year’s relaxation
7. Ex-servicemen including Short Service Commissioned Officers and Emergency Commissioned Officers- 5 years of relaxation.
8. Persons who have already worked or presently working on adhoc/contract/work-charged/ daily wages basis- Relaxation in age equal the number of completed years only on equivalent post on adhoc/ contract/ work charged/ daily wages basis.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) vacancies will have to appear 4 levels of the selection process i.e.:
- Written Examination- After clearing the written test candidates will be listed in merit list.
- Interview/ Skill Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
For detailed information regarding the examination refer to the official notification.
The selected candidate for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) will be listed under the pay scale of Level 9 i.e. a minimum of Rs. 53,100 per month to 1,67,800.
Interested candidates need to pay application fees as per the category:
|Male (SC/BC-A/BC-B/ESM/ EWS)
|Disable candidate with 4.% disability of Haryana only
|Mode Of Payment
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website https://hpsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. As after submission candidate cannot edit their application form.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form must keep one copy with them for future use.
|Latest Govt Jobs
|Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana
|Govt Jobs in Haryana