The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, shortly termed as IBPS has announced vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers, or say management trainees. The recruitment is carried out for 4135 different posts in different departments. IBPS invited applications through notification on the official website (www.ibps.in) on October 19, 2021. IPBS has announced the vacancies for 11 banks from the public sector like RBI, SBI, SIDBI, NABARD, etc. which are also the members of IPBS.
The candidates interested in applying for the vacancy need to visit the online portal of IBPS and go for online application.
The online application process for IBPS PO 2021 starts from 20th October 2021, while the last date of submitting the application is 10th November 2021.
Other important dates include Preliminary examination dates which would take place in 4th and 11th of December 2021, and main examination dates that would take place in either December 2021 or January 2022.
The application fees for the candidates from ST, PWD, and SC community is Rs.175, which are the intimation charges only. For the general candidates and others, the application fee is Rs.850 which includes both intimation charges and application fees. The candidates should also know that the charges or application fees are not refundable once paid, nor they can be transferred for other exams or selection once paid.
The age limit for the candidates willing to apply for IBPS PO 2021 is between 20 to 30 years during the registration time.
Additionally, the age relaxation is also provided to the candidates. For SC, Ex-servicemen, individuals with Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir, candidates affected from riots of 1984, regular employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service, and ST community which is 5 years, for OBC non-creamy layer community is 3 years, for PWD candidates is 10 years, and for the widows or divorced women is 9 years.
- The individuals willing to apply for IBPS PO 2021 exam should hold a graduation degree from B. Tech, BSc, BCom, BA, etc. from any recognized University of Indian Government.
- Any candidate holding an equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institute by Central Government can also apply for the vacancy.
- The candidates should have the valid degree certificate or mark-sheet in physical while registering for the exam indicating the marks and percentage obtained.
- The candidates should also have the knowledge of Computers as the exams would be conducted online.
- The candidates also have to provide written and verbal proficiency in official language for the state they are applying.
Apart from all these, the candidates applying for the IBPS PO exams should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee (should come India before 1st January 1962 for permanent settlement)
- PIO or Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Zaire, Vietnam, Zambia, Uganda, Ethiopia, or Malawi for permanent settlement
The candidates must hold certificate of eligibility that is issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply
To apply for the IBPS PO 2021 vacancies, the candidates need to visit the official portal of IBPS and apply online. Here is a step-to-step process for the same.
- Visit the official portal of IBPS, that is, www.ibps.in
- Give a click on given link for online job
- Fill the application form with required details and get registered
- Upload all the necessary documents as required
- Pay the application fees online and click on the tab “Submit”
After submitting, make sure you download the form for future use.
The candidates applying for IBPS PO 2021 exams need to clear 2 exams:
- Prelim’s exams
- Main exams
After the exams, an interview would be conducted in-person.
The prelims exam paper comes with 3 sections:
- English language
- Numerical ability
- Reasoning ability,
With a total number of 100 questions to be completed in 1 hours and 20 minutes of duration. For every correct answer, the candidate gets 1 mark while a wrong answer would give them a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
On clearing the prelims, the candidates have to give the main exams, the paper of which has 4+1 sections:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- English language
- Data analysis and interpretation
- General economy and banking awareness
- Letter drafting and essay in English language.
The paper would contain 155+2 questions and the total duration would be of 180+30 minutes. Similar to preliminary exams, negative marking would be of 0.25 marks for any wrong answer given by the candidates.
The examination syllabus for the IBPS PO Examination consists of 5 sections that is reasoning, quantitative, English language, general awareness, aptitude, and computer aptitude. The entire syllabus can easily be downloaded in PDF format from the official website.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|