The acronym IFHRMS stands for Integrated Financial & Human Resource Management System. This system was commenced by the government of Tamil Nadu and is executed and put into practice in the compartment of accounts and treasuries.
The Company Wipro Ltd is designated with the position of system integrator throughout the enactment of the project. The IFHRMS software will prove to be beneficial in various departments such as budget preparations and accounts compilations.
The software will ensure that all the government transactions are updated on a real-time basis reducing the workload on various departments and additionally the system will provide a paperless working environment with less chaos in the finance and other departments. The system will provide a robust management structure.
Full Form of IFHRMS : Integrated Financial and Human Resource Management System
|IFHRMS Login Link||https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin|
|IFHRMS Helpdesk Number Email||044-40172172|
- To login into the IFHRMS an individual needs to visit their official website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- Then find the login option on the website. The credentials to log in will be your account user ID and password.
- In case if an individual forgets the IFHRMS password then by clicking on forgot password and submitting the user id on the official website.
- The new password will be sent on the registered mobile number of an individual.
The IFHRMS Karuvoolam is the name of the official website of the IFHRMS page of the Tamil Nadu government. It is specifically designed and established for the employees of Tamil Nadu. The IFHRMS system is developed for the proper functioning of the finance department of Tamil Nadu. This system helps in efficiently updating the transactions without any drudge. The system provides various features such as giving information regarding the payslip details and gives the download option as well. It also grants leaves, loan details, pensions, and various information about corporate and finance. The system facilitates smooth transactions and its update.
IFHRMS Pay Slip
The IFHRMS payslip is a kind of a bill named a pay bill, salary slip, or pay check. It’s a bill through which an individual or an employee receives payment. The slip helps in the determination of the salaries of the government employees.
The payslip contains many details such as the employee’s name, number, post, office, and other details such as dearness allowance, gross amount, rent allowance, and many more. The CPS and GPF numbers as well.
IFHRMS Pay Slip download
It’s simple to download the payslip from the portal. To download the payslip, follow the given steps below:
- The first step is to Visit the IFHRMS login portal and then login into karuvoolam.tn.gov.in TNTA OAM by entering your credentials.
- The second step is to select the open button that is present beside the IFHRMS.
- The third step is to choose the options finance from the given list and then open ebsprd.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- The fourth step is the payroll option, click on the payroll option and then on results. Then open payroll results in the IFHRMS dashboard.
- The fifth and final step is to choose bill type and period name. finally, choose the payslip download option in the pdf format from the download link.