The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has recently announced job vacancies for 28 Junior assistants and other designations for the year 2021. The interested candidates can send their applications through the official website of Mohali IISER that is www.iisermohali.ac.in. The vacancies are for the posts of Physical Educator Instructor, Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Cook, and the candidates need to apply separately after reading the eligibility criteria and other essential details.
IISER Full Form: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Starting date: 9th October 2021
Last date: 8th November 2021
There is no minimum age announced for the applicants, however, the maximum age limit for the candidates is 38 years.
The salary package for the candidates applying for the IISER Recruitment 2021 is between Rs.27000 to Rs.57000.
The applicants willing to apply for the IISER Recruitment 2021 should clear the 10th class. Apart from 10th, the candidates who have cleared Diploma, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, B.E., B.Sc., and B. Tech from any recognized board can apply for the post.
How to Apply
The individuals who are looking forward to applying for the IISER Recruitment 2021 vacancies need to apply online only. Here is the entire process of how to apply.
- Visit the official website of IISER Mohali that is www.iisermohali.ac.in
- Search for the IISER Mohali recruitment advertisement on the website and click on it
- The notification of IISER would open on clicking the advertisement, check out the eligibility criteria on it
- For applying, enter all your details properly and make the payment of the application fees
- The candidates can edit the application form before submitting it for the last time
- Lastly, give a click on the submit tab
Make sure you take a printout of the application form for future requirements.
The selection process for IISER Recruitment 2021 includes a written test followed by a personal interview.
The candidates who are from the OBC, EWS, and UR categories need to pay an application fee of Rs.300. Similarly, the candidates belonging to the PwD, ST, and SC categories and the women applicants need to pay Rs.150 in the form of application fees. The fee is also paid through online mode.
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|