Indian post ministry of communication recently released a notification for filling up the posts of postal assistant, sorting assistant, postal assistant in circle office, postal assistant in saving bank control organization, the postman in post offices and multi taking staff.
Application is invited for the direct recruitment of the sportspersons under the sports quota. There is a total of 75 posts out of which 19 are for PA, 4- SA, 3- PA (CO/RO), 4- PA(SBCO), 18- Postman, 27- MTS. The selected candidate will be probation period for 2 years and training will be provided as per the post requirement.
Start date of Application: 28th October 2021
End date of Application: 27th November 2021
PA/SA/PA (CO/RO)/PA (SBCO)- Age limit is 18-27 years
Postman- Age limit is 18-27 years
Multi Taking Staff- Age limit is 18-25 years
Age relaxation will be given to OBC -3 years and SC/ST-5 years. In addition to this age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the sports candidates including general candidates. Age relaxation for the ex-servicemen and PWD will be offered as per the guidelines.
General Candidate: 200 INR
SC/ST/Women/Transgender candidates: Exempted from fee
PA/SA/PA (CO/RO)/PA (SBCO)
- Candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent examination
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be accepted but no extra marks will be given for the additional education
- Must have basic computer training from a recognized institution.
- Basic computer training certificate is not necessary if candidate studied computer as a subject till 12th or higher education.
12th Passed or equivalent examination from a recognized institution
Local language knowledge- Telugu
Candidates with higher qualifications will be accepted but no extra marks will be given for the additional education
Basic computer training certificate is not necessary if candidate studied computer as a subject till 12th or higher education.
Valid license of the two-wheeler. PWD is exempted from possession of a license
Candidate without a two-wheeler license will not receive periodical increment.
Multi Taking Staff
- 10th Passed from a recognized institution
- Local language knowledge- Telugu
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be accepted but no extra marks will be given for the additional education.
Sports qualification eligibility
- Candidate who represented the country on state, national and international level
- Candidate who represented the university at the inter-university level
- Candidate who represented state school teams in national sports conducted by all India school games federation
- Candidate who received national awards in physical efficiency.
The list of qualifying games can be checked by following the link: https://dopsportsrecruitment.in/Notifications/AP_Sports_Rectt.pdf
A list of approved authority for sports certification are given below:
- International competition- Secretary of the national federation of the games
- National Competition- Secretary of the national/State federation of the games
- Inter-University Competition- Dean of sports
- National sport for schools- Director /Joint/ Deputy Director of sports of education
- Physical Efficiently test- Secretary or overall, in charge of physical efficiency in the ministry of education and social welfare Government of India.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to fill the application by following the link: https://dopsportsrecruitment.in and pay the application fee.
Candidate needs to fill the application form and upload the following documents: recent passport size photograph, signature on white paper, 10th and 10+2 certificate, Caste certificate.
Candidate needs to fill separate application forms for separate circles.
Application forms will not be received in any other mode except online.
PA/SA/PA (CO/RO)/PA (SBCO)- Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100 in Level-4
Postman- Rs. 21700- Rs. 69100 in Level-3
Multi Taking Staff- Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900 in Level-1
The candidate will be selected based on educational and sports qualifications. The appointment will be based on the order of preferences as per the below criteria:
First preference will be given to candidates those represented countries in international competition.
Second preference will be given to candidates those represented country in-state/union competition/ Junior level national championship
Third preference will be given to candidates from those represented countries in the inter-university competition.
Fourth preference will be given to candidates those represented State schools in the national
5th preference will be given to national award winner in Physical efficiency.
6th preference will be given to State/ Union Territory/ state school teams but could not win a medal in the same order of preference.