The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced vacancies for trade apprentice posts in various cities. The total number of vacant posts is 300. The people who are eligible and interested can apply for the same through the online portal of IOCL is www.iocl.com
The starting date of the online application is 10th December 2021
The last date of online application is 27th December 2021
The age of the candidates willing to apply for the posts should be between 18 years to 24 years. The age relaxation is given to ST and SC candidates is 5 years, for the OBC-NCL candidates is 3 years, and for the PwBD candidates is 10 years.
The eligibility criteria of the candidate depending on the post he is applying for.
- For the candidates applying for the post of Trade Apprentice, they should be matric pass with a full-time ITI course that is recognized by the SCVT or NCVT
- The candidates applying for the post of Technician Apprentice, need to hold a Diploma degree of 3 years in Engineering from any renowned University or Institute with at least 50% marks, while for the ST and SC candidates the minimum marks are 45%
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant – The candidates should be graduate with at least 50% marks for candidates from general, OBC, and EWS, while for other candidates, the minimum marksmark5%
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator – the candidates should be skilled certificate holders in Domestic Data Entry Operator, who have cleared class 10th or any other equivalent degree
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – the candidates should be a non-graduate with 12th class pass certificate
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skilled certificate holders) – the candidates should have cleared class 12th and should also have the skill certificate from Retail Trainee Associate with training less than a year issued by any institute recognized by Central Government or National Skill Qualifications Framework
How to Apply
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of IOCL that is https://iocl.com/apprenticeships
- After filling the online application form with the right details, attach a scanned copy of required documents, proof of birth, qualification certificates, latest photograph, etc.
- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference
On selection, the candidate would receive an email or SMS providing the details to obtain and download the admit card for the written test.
Location: Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
The list of documents required include:
- Proof of date of birth like mark sheet with DOB, school leaving certificate, matriculation certificate, etc.
- Certificates of prescribed degrees and education qualification
- Copy of Caste certificate as per the format issued by the Competent Authority
- Passport size photograph
|Latest Updates||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click here|