Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has sought applications for the employment of Technical as well as Non-Technical Trade Apprentices in several states and UTs comprising Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Telangana.
Several 480 vacancies are being notified. The process for applying begun on 13 August and runs until 28 August (5 pm).
IOCL Recruitment Exam Details
The IOCL publishes annually vacancies for recruitment in different posts across India on its official website. Interested applicants can apply online for the examinations and begin to prepare for examinations within the last deadline. The Exam Date of IOCL 2021 has not yet been declared, but applicants can begin preparing by adhering to the IOCL Syllabus and examination model. Remember that only after you have a detailed understanding of the IOCL examination plan and structure, can you prepare the study instructions.
|Name of the Examination||IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices|
|Conducted By||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (KSRTC)|
|Exam Level||State-Level Government Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Written Test|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Vacancy
The requirements for eligibility in IOCL Recruitment differ from post to post. The following eligibility for apprentices, given below, can be checked by candidates:
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age and at least 24 years of age.
- Verify the age and relaxation notification, though.
- Matric/Graduate/ITI/Diploma must have been completed from a recognized board or institute in the respective subjects by applicants.
- For further information about educational qualifications, please review the announcement.
Some important dates related to the IOCL 2021 recruitment examination has been listed below:
|Starting of Online Application||August 13, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||August 28, 2021(till 5. PM)|
|Written Test||September 28, 2021|
|Date of Document Verification||September 27, 2021|
How to Apply
The steps to apply for the exam are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the section ‘What’s New.’
- Click on the 480 Trade and Technician Apprentices notice now.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- A new page will open to complete all your information.
- Click on submit your request for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021, after completing out details and submitting documents.
- For reference purposes in the future, download and save a copy of it.
Documents Required to Apply
You will have to keep the following documents while applying for the exam:
- Proof of Date of Birth (like your 10th result or matriculation certificate etc.)
- Certificate of prescribed educational qualification.
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Full Signature (in black ink)
- Passport size photo (recent and colour)
Preparation Tips For IOCL 2021 Vacancy
Since you know the complete IOCL Syllabus and the examination pattern, it is equally vital to prepare a concentrated study plan and strategy for the test with an excellent result. Check the fast tips below that help you at the last minute:
- First, the fundamental concepts should be understood.
- Concentrate on weak regions. Take care of them.
- Make a correct study schedule in which you allocate distinct times to address your weaknesses and improve your strengths.
- Make your time management plus your accuracy with regular mock tests.