Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released a notification for the class 6th selection test for the year 2022-23. The students studying in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti sit for the examination for the centerboard of schooled education.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is in the 27 states and 8 Union territories. The education is free in the school. In addition to this student have to pay only 600 INR in a month as the boarding/lodging/ uniform and textbook fee (Classes IX to XII).
However, students who belong to SC/ST/BPL and women are exempted from the fee. Furthermore, Vikas Nidhi of 1500 INR will be charged. At present 661 Vidyalaya is situated all around India. A maximum of eight students can be admitted to class 6th through the selection test.
Last date to apply: 30th November 2021
Test date: 30th April 2022 at 11:30 AM
Admit card download – Available soon (Can be downloaded from the online website)
Result date: June 2022
Candidate must be born before01-05-2009 and after 30-04-2013 (including both the dates as well)
There is no fee to apply.
- Candidates from the districts where JNV is opened are eligible for admission.
- Candidate must be studying in Class V in 2021-22
- A candidate who already passed V is not eligible for the admission
- A candidate who is not promoted to Class V before 15th September 2021 is not eligible for the admission
- Candidate cannot sit for exam second time
- A rural candite must have studied in government-aided schools and must produce the rural status certificate.
- Candidates who have attended even as a single day in Urban school will be considered as an urban candidate
- Interested students can fill the form through the link:www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Eligible students need to fill the online form and also upload photographs and signature
- The application can also be submitted from the help desk in JNV
- Admit cards for the test can be downloaded from the official website before the examination.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- The result will also be displayed in the offices ofJawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Magistrate, District Education Officer, Deputy Commissioner.
- Marks obtained by the candidates are not displayed however selected candidates’ names will be provided on the website.
- Document verification will be done after the result declaration.
Documents need to be submitted after selection
Students need to submit the following documents after selection:
- Date of birth proof
- Proof of eligibility
- Rural quota candidate needs to submit relevant certificate
- Residence certificate in mentioned Performa
- Other relevant documents
The selection test will have three sections. Below are the details for the same:
- Mental ability – 40 Questions-50 Marks- 60 Minutes
- Language test – 20 Questions-25 Marks-30 Minutes
- Arithmetic Test – 20 Questions-25 Marks-30 Minutes
Differently enabled children will be given extra 40 minutes for the test.
The test will be conducted in multiple languages such as Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Bengali, and many more as per the states.
|Last Date to Apply||30-11-2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Registration||Click Here|
|Forgot Registration Number||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|