Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA has recently announced the online recruitment of Assistant Professor (RPC (NHK) AND KK (HK)) vacancy through the KEA notification 2021. There are 1242 posts to be filled, and the interested candidates can read the notification and apply for the same online.
Starting Date: 07-10-2021 (11.30 AM)
Last Date: 06-11-2021 (11.59 AM)
Last date for fees payment: 10-11-2021
- The minimum age of the candidate is 22 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years
- The minimum age for the candidates for CAT-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B is 43 years
- Age relaxation facilities are available
- The age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ and Category-I candidates is 45 years
General Candidate: 2000 INR
SC/ST: 1000 INR
- The candidates need to clear the Post-Graduation Degree compulsorily with at least 55 percent marks
- For further eligibility criteria, visit the page http://kea.kar.nic.in
How to Apply
To apply for the KEA Assistant Professor Jobs, the candidates need to visit the online portal and follow the steps given here.
- Visit the official page cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Fill in the essential details needed in the form
- Check the official notifications for further guidance
- Take the printout of the application
- The candidates need to pay a particular application fee that ranges between Rs.1000 and Rs. 2000
- The candidates can make an online payment.
The candidates would be selected through a written examination as well as a personal interview will be conducted for selection. The examination would be conducted in 4 papers. Detail of the examination pattern is given below:
- Section A: Descriptive compulsory Paper I and Paper II- Kannada and English-100 marks
- Section B: Compulsory Paper- Paper-III and Paper IV- General Knowledge- 50 Marks and Optional Section- 250 Marks
For checking out the syllabus and other notifications, visit the official website of KEA Recruitment. The candidates would be provided with subjects like Kannada, English, and General knowledge. The Kannada and English paper would be of 100 marks. While the general knowledge would be of 50 marks for 50 questions, while Other optional subjects would be of 250 marks for 125 questions. Section B will have a negative marking for each answer 0.25 marks.
|official website of KEA||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/|
|Notification Download||Click Here|