Manipuri public service commission released a notification for the posts of medical officers. The positions will be filled based on the direct recruitment process under the health department, Government of Manipur. The period of probation will be of 2 years.
There is a total of 300 posts of a medical officer out of which 150 are reserved for the general candidates, 38 for OBC (M), OBC (MP) 1 for OBC(TBN), 6 for SC, and 93 for ST. 12 seats will be reserved for the PWD candidates. The center for the examination will be Imphal.
Start Date of Application: 1st October 2021
End Date of Application: 31st October 2021 (Date extended recently)
Age limit: 21 years to 38 years
The age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates 5 years, OBC candidates, Government servicemen of SC/ST 3 years.
General Candidates/OBC: 500 INR
SC/ST: 250 INR
Fee can be filled using the net banking/debit/credit card. There is no fee for differently-abled candidates.
- Must of a citizen of India
- Candidate must speak Manipuri
- Must be a permanent resident of Manipur
- Must secure a valid licensed medical certification
- Must be completed a rotational internship
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the posts candidate needs to register himself on the Manipur public service commission website as per the one-time registration scheme.
- After registration is done candidate needs to fill the application on the online portal by filling in the required details and uploading the relevant documents.
- Candidates who are already registered can directly apply for the posts.
- Candidates need to make sure about the details. If any detail will be filled in wrong the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates need to keep their User ID and password for further use.
Level-12 of pay matrix of Manipur
- Written Examination
A merit list will be made based on the marks secured in the written examination and interview. If there are some marks of the candidates, the candidate who secures more marks in written will be considered for the positions.
The examination will consist of 200 multiple-choice questions. The exam will be 3 hours and each correct answer will offer 1 mark. There is no negative marking and the answer key of the test will be uploaded at the end of the same day of the examination.
If candidates have any issues, then complaints and correct answers for the same will be filled with explanation within 7 days of the examination. The detail of syllabus can be checked at the following link:
|Last Date||31-10-2021 Date Extended|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|eMPSC Online official website||https://www.empsconline.gov.in|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus PDF||Click Here|