The Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) is in charge of distributing electricity to the four Karnataka districts listed here (Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Shimoga, Chickmagalur). MESCOM has one O&M Zone in Mangalore, which is led by Chief Engineer (Elec.), and four O&M Circles in Mangalore, Udupi, Shimoga, and Chickmagalur, each led by Superintending Engineer.
On 16.08.2021, MESCOM announced 200 Recruitment vacancies across India. It’s for both freshers and experienced. To know more about the upcoming MESCOM Recruitment 2021, the number of vacancies, salary details, stays tuned.
Technician Apprentice Jobs in Mangalore at MESCOM
75 vacancies of Technician Apprentice in Mangalore are available. For the post of technician apprentice the candidates B.Tech/B.E, Diploma pass holder can apply for this job openings. The duration of training will be for 1 year with a monthly stipend of 5000/-
Graduate Apprentice Jobs in Mangalore at MESCOM
125 Graduate Apprentice vacancies in Mangalore are available for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Candidates who are B.tech/B.E, diploma holders are eligible for applying for this job. the duration of training will be for one year with a monthly stipend of 7000.
- Online application starts on 19 .08.2021
- Last date for ennoblement in NATS portal to apply in ‘Mangalore electricity supply company Ltd- 05.09,2021
- Shortlisted candidates’ announcement -14.09.2021
- Verification of shortlisted candidates at MESCOM ‘HRD’ centre, Mangalore – from 21.09.2021 to 23.09.2021
Minimum Education Qualifications
- A statutory university’s degree in engineering or technology,
- A degree in engineering or technology awarded by an institution authorised by an Act of Parliament to issue such degrees.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a State Council or Board of Technical Education created by the State Government in a suitable discipline.
- A university-awarded diploma in engineering or technology in a related discipline.
- A diploma in engineering and technology awarded by a state or federally approved institution that is comparable to the above.
Age limit and Reservation in Vacancies
The age limit will be as per the Apprenticeships Rules. the rules for reservations are stated under the apprentice act for SC/ST/OBC/PWD. The applicants should provide with the certificate as per the government guidelines.
The duty of preparing a shortlist from the online application data has been assigned to the Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR). The percentage of marks acquired in the basic specified qualification as relevant to the individual disciplines will be used to shortlist candidates. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified via their registered email address. Selected candidates may attend the Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) HRD Centre, Near Gopalakrishna temple, Shakthinagara, Mangaluru-575016, for Certificate Verification. If more organizations request information during the process, they will be asked to participate in the assessment.
Candidates who already enrolled at the National Web Portal and having login details
- Click establishment report menu
- Select find establishment
- Upload you resume
- Select establishment name
- Search, Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd
- Select apply
- Confirm your application.
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal
1. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
2. Select Enrol
3. Complete the application form
4. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Note – wait for one day for the verification and approval
2. Select Establishment Request Menu
3. Select Find Establishment
4. Upload your Resume
5. Choose Establishment name
6. Search “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd’
7. Click apply
8. Confirm your application