Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) has released the official notification for Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical 2023 in the Intelligence Bureau (IB). Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
The person recruited for posts under Intelligence MHA Junior Intelligence Officer 2023 will be given responsibility for handling many criminal offences, terrorists and other matters related to technical crime issues and also must be well versed in computer handling.
There are 797 Junior Intelligence Officer 2023 posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for MHA Junior Intelligence Officer 2023 has started on 03.06.2023 and the closing date for online application is 23.06.2023 (23:59 Hrs). Also, the last date of payment for the application is 27.06.2023 (Banking Hours).
The required qualification for the post of MHA Junior Intelligence Officer 2023 is that the candidate must have Engg. Diploma in ECE/ EEE/ IT/ CS OR B.Sc. OR Degree in Computer Applications.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.2.
The candidates who are interested in the post must be between 18-27 years.
- For SC/ST upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For OBC upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for UR candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years for meritorious sportspersons.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for the children & dependents of victims of the riots of 2002 in Gujarat & Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Government’s instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Ministry Of Home Affairs Junior Intelligence Officer 2023 will have to go through 3 steeps of selection i.e:
1. Online Exam of Objective Type.
2. Skill Test.
3. Interview/ Personality Test.
For detailed information regarding the division of paper refer to the official notification pg.no.4.
The selected candidate for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer will be listed under the pay scale of Level 4 i.e. a minimum of Rs. 25,500 to Rs.81100 per month. Apart from that Special Security Allowance @ 20% basic pay in addition to other Government allowances will be given as well as Cash compensation instead of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) and Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/- to be paid as under:
|Fee to be paid
|Recruitment Processing Charges
|Male candidates of UR, EWS and OBC categories
|Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges
Note: Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in the civil side under Central Govt. in Group ‘C’ post on a regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 50/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 450/-
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. As after submission candidate cannot edit their application form.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy of the application form with them for future use.
|23.06.2023 (23:59 Hrs)
|www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
|Download official Notification