Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification to fill Veterinary Assistant Surgeon positions. There are 25 posts for the general candidate, 12 for SC, 63 for ST, 21 for OBC, and 8 for the EWS candidate. In addition to these few seats are also reserved for women candidates of MP states, 8 for the general candidate, 4 for SC, 21 for ST, 7 for OBC, and 3 for EWS. The total posts to be filled are 129.
Start Date of Application: 5th October 2021
End Date of Application: 4th November 2021
Application correction dates: 10th October 2021 to 6th November 2021
The candidate must be 21years old but not more than 40 years old. Age relaxation will be given as per the govt. rules and regulations.
- The candidate must be having to graduate as a veteran from any recognized university.
- Candidate must be registered under veteran science
- The candidate must be registered in the government employment office in Madhya Pradesh.
General Candidate: 500 INR
SC/ST/OBC/PWD and candidate from MP state: 250 INR
There will be an extra portal charge of 40 INR will be taken from the candidate.
Pay Grade- 15600-39100+5400
How to Apply?
- To apply for the post’s candidate, need to follow the following link: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Attestation/Home/Home.aspx
- Here candidate needs to click on the application form and fill it as per mentioned instructions.
- After filling the form candidate need to submit the fee
- Before submitting the application candidate need to make sure it has a photograph and signature otherwise the application will not be considered.
- In case of any mistake, the candidate can correct the application form by visiting the same link. For application correction, there will be 50 INR extra charges.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the examination and interview. Three times candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. The final decision will be taken based on the marks scored in both examination and interview. All the information related to examination, shortlist candidate and final selection list will be displayed on the official website.