NBCC India Limited released a notification to fill the posts of Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, and Dy. General Manager- Civil. There will be a total of 60 positions for Junior Engineer- Civil and 20 positions for Junior Engineer- Electrical. In addition to this, there is one post of Dy. General Manager – Civil which will be filled under this recruitment drive. Details of the posts are mentioned below:
Start Date of Application: 15th March 2022
End Date of Application: 14th April 2022
The upper age limit is 28 years. For Dy. General Manager- Civil age limit is 46 years.
SC/ST/ PWD/ Department Candidates: Exempted from the fee
Other Candidates: 500 INR for Junior Engineer- Civil and Electrical, For Dy. General Manager: NIL
Junior Engineer- Civil and Electrical
- Candidate must have done 3 years diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution with at least 60% marks.
Dy. General Manage
- The candidate must have done a degree in civil engineering from a recognized institution with at least 60% marks.
- 9 years of relevant experience is required in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure
- The candidate must have presently working on a regular basis for the past two years.
- Must be proficient in computer
Junior Engineer- Civil and Electrical: 27270 INR Open-Ended)
Dy. General Manager: 70,000 INR -2,00,000 INR
How to apply?
- To apply for the positions candidates need to click on the following link: https://www.nbccindia.in/webEnglish/jobs
- Here candidate needs to click on the apply online button.
- Here candidates need to do registration by filling up email ID, mobile number
- After registration candidate needs to do login and fill out the application form.
- The candidate also needs to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- In addition to this candidate also need to upload a scanned copy of the community certificate, DOB proof, Education certificate, Experience certificate, Last 3 months’ Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order, and other relevant certificates.
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Therefore, candidates need to make sure to fill correct information and attach all the relevant documents along with the application form.
For Junior Engineer- Civil and Electrical selection is based on the written examination however for Dy. General Manager post selection will be done based on the interview. Selected candidates will be entitled to receive Basic pay, HRA, DA, Perks and allowances, performance-related pay medical facilities for self and dependent. Gratuity and leave encashment as per rules of the organization.
|Last Date||14th April 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|