The Northern Coalfields Limited, one of the subsidiaries of Coal India Limited, has invited online applications for candidates qualified with ITI. The total number of vacant posts is 1295 for the ITI posts including electrician, fitter, motor mechanic trades, and welder for various NCL units located in MP and UP.
All the eligible clients need to submit their application forms online on the official website of NAPS.
The total number of vacant seats for the post of Welder (Electric and Gas) is 88 posts, for the Fitter is 685 posts, for the post of electrician is 430, and for the post of Moto mechanic is 92.
The application Date: 6th December 2021
Application Submission Last Date: 20th December 2021
The age limit for the applicants for all the posts is between 16 to 24 years as of 20-12-2021. Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for ST and SC community is allowed. Similarly, the relaxation age for OBC caste is 3 years and for PwBD candidates is 10 years.
There are no application fees to be paid by the applicants willing to apply for the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for any post.
- The candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria for applying for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- The candidates applying for the post of Welder (Electric and Gas) should have clear class 8th and the ITI exams in Welder trade from SCVT, NCVT, or any other recognized institute of UP or MP.
- The candidates looking to apply for the post of Fitter should have cleared class 10th and ITI test in Fitter Trade from SCVT, NCVT, or any other recognized institute of UP or MP.
- Candidates applying for the post of electrician should have cleared 10th class and ITI test from SCVT, NCVT, or any other recognized institute of UP or MP.
- Lastly, the candidates applying for the post of motor mechanic should clear class 10th and ITI test from SCVT, NCVT, or any other recognized institute of UP or MP.
How to Apply
The candidates who are eligible for applying for the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 need to go through two different phases.
- Visit the official website of NAPS that is www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- The candidates need to complete their registration by filling up the required details to complete their profile, upload their qualification certificates, and other essential details
- After submission, save the registration number
- Once the online registration is complete, apply for the apprenticeship training program at NCL. The candidates need to search for establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli MP, on the official website apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Visit the official website of NCL that is www.nclcil.in
- Click on the tab on-line Recruitment in the section Career
- Click on the link given for NCL online applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22
- On clicking on the link, an online form will open in which the candidates need to fill in the required registration details and the registration number which they would have noted in phase 1 registration
- After filling the form, attach a scanned image of the latest photograph in color along with the required documents asked
Documents to be submitted
The candidates need to submit documents like:
- Mark sheet of class 8th or 10th
- ITI mark sheet issued by SCVT, NCVT, or any other recognized institute of UP or MP
- Caste certificate whenever required
- PwBD certificate issued by Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital
- 4 Passport size photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passport
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as of the last submission date, as per the notifications will only be considered. Based on the details submitted by the candidates, the Provisional merit panels would be prepared as per the marks obtained in the ITI tests.
The list that would be published on the official website of NCL is www.nclcil.in. In case two or more candidates are found eligible and have scored similar marks, the eldest would be selected. The selected candidates will have to for a personal interview along with all the original documents and certificates for verification.
The venue and date shall be notified on the official portal of NCL too and the candidates will have to report as per the time and date are given. If the candidate fails to report on the given time and date with the original documents his/her application would be canceled. On joining, the candidates will have to verify their physical documents and certificates. If during the verification the documents are not valid, the entry of the candidate would be canceled immediately.
The selected candidates who are eligible for the apprenticeship training need to be medically fit as per the medical examination carried out by the company. The health of the candidate should be as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and pre-employment medical fitness in mines.
The engagement contract would be issued to the candidates who clear all the eligibility criteria, ITI tests, verification process, and fitness based on their merit position. The apprenticeship contract would be signed by the apprenticeship trainee and General manager. It would also be uploaded on the official portal of NCL for getting it approved from the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training Bhopal.
|Apprentice official Website
|Latest Government Jobs