National Health Mission, Haryana released a notification to fill the posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers. The position filled under this recruitment drive is on a contract basis. There is the total of 787 positions and district wise break up is mentioned below:
Start date of Application: 20th March 2022
End date of Application: 6th April 2022
Written examination: 24th April 2022
Document verification/Bond signing/Counseling: 2nd May to 17th May 2022
The age limit to submit the applications is 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
General candidates: 100 INR
PWD: 50 INR
SC/BC- A and B/ EWS/ ESM/ OSP: 50 INR
- Candidate must have done BAMS/ B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree.
- Candidate must have completed 6-month Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses.
- The candidate must have done Hindi/Sanskrit up to matriculation level.
- Additionaly, candidate must have registered with Council of Indian Medicines Haryana
How to Apply?
- To apply for the position’s candidate, need to click on the following link: https://nltchd.info/nhmchohry/candRegistration?postID=1
- Here candidate needs to register himself by filling in the details.
- The then-candidate needs to click on the following link: https://nltchd.info/nhmchohry/candLogin to do login.
- After registration candidate needs to fill out the application form as per the given instructions.
- After that candidate needs to pay the fee and submit the form.
Initial 5 years: Rs. 25,000 INR
After 5 years: The pay band will be PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750. In addition to this, there will also be a 5% annual increment. There will be dearness allowance benefit and house rent benefit will be given after completion of 10 years of service. Additionally, there will be monthly performance-based incentives up to 15000 INR.
The final selection is based on the written examination, Document verification. The marks will be calculated based on OMR based examination and five additional marks which will be given to candidates who have completed BPCCHN, or MLHPs course.
Examination pattern and syllabus
The written examination syllabus will consist of the following sections:
- BAMS, Basic BSc Nursing & Post-Basis BSc Nursing Syllabus of CCIM and INC- 60%
- Reasoning & Mathematics Aptitude- 10 %
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs- 10 %
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child Health+ Adolescents (RMANCH+) and all National Health Programmes covered under NHM: 10%
- MLHPs Course integrated in the BSc Nursing & Post-Basic BSc Nursing Curriculum- 10 %
At the time of counseling and document, verification candidate need to bring a blank surety bond of 100 INR for a three-year job agreement. Candidates need to service 3 years continuously in the same district failing to do so will result in financial liability.
|Last Date||6th April 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|