The directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services recently released notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer CHO. The application is invited for the contractual basis job positions for the wellness centers and sub-health centers.
Ayushman Bharat health and wellness centers are designed to offer complete health care services to people and their families. The government of Karnataka is appointing BSc nursing graduates.
Start Date of Application: 27th September 2021
End Date of Application: 18th October 2021
Shortlisting of candidates: 18 to 22nd October 2021
Online exam and result declaration: 23rd October 2021
Evaluation of original documents: 26th to 28th October 2021
Publishing of final result: 4th November 2021
Deputation of Batch: 28th December 2021
The age limit for the posts is given below:
General candidates: 35 years
SC/ST: 40 years
OBC: 38 years
PWD, Ex-serviceman and women/War widow: 40 years.
General candidates: 600 INR
SC/ST/Ex-serviceman, women: 300 INR
- Candidates having a BSc/Post BSc degree will be eligible for the post.
- Candidates must be enrolled in KNC/INC
- Candidates must have computer knowledge
- The candidate must be fluent in Kannada
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to apply on the online official website. Here are the steps to apply for the positions:
- Click on the following link to apply: https://techkshetra.info/NHM_test/index.php/login/register/
- Fill in the details and attach the relevant documents
- After online verification of the document candidates will be provided hall tickets for the test
- Verification of document
- Final selection
Candidates need to secure 40% marks to clear the test.
- Proof of age
- Proof of qualification
- Proof of registration under the Karnataka government
- Proof of community health nursing batch, final degree
- Income and caste certificate
- Address and identity proof
- Special certification for reservation
- Proof of stay in Karnataka
The examination will consist of objective-type questions. The examination will be for 90 minutes. There will be 180 questions for which 100 marks will be given. 60 questions will carry 1 mark each and 20 questions will be of 2 marks each. The exam will start at 11 am and end by 12:30 pm on the date which will be later notified on the official website.
Syllabus of Examination
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Nutrition and Diet-related
- Practical skill analysis
- Skill-based questions
- Nursing foundation
- Public health Nursing
- Anatomy, Pharmacology, and Physiology
- Ayushman Bharath 12 packages services
- All national health programs
- Nutrition and diet-related