National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has recently started the recruitment drive for the psychiatric nurse posts.
National Health Mission works for the better health of the people. It has done tremendous work in reducing the diseases and maintaining a good hygiene in rural areas as well as urban areas.
The role of a psychiatric nurse is very important when it comes to the treatment of mental health disorders. Psychiatric nurses work in a team where they help patients with their therapies and medications.
As the cases of stress, anxiety and mental health disorders are rapidly increasing from teenagers to senior citizens, the demand of psychiatric nurses has also increased exponentially. This is the reason that why the number of vacancies posted are higher this year as compared to the previous year.
NHM has posted 52 vacancies for a psychiatric nurse job in this recruitment drive. The job location for this post will be in Madhya Pradesh.
Important dates to remember
- The starting date to apply for the post is 1st August, 2022.
- The last date to apply for the post is 30th August, 2022.
Many kinds of graduates with a demanded niche can apply for the job. If a candidate has done any of the following courses listed below, he/she can freely apply for the post:-
- Master degree/diploma in psychiatric nursing.
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- Diploma/Degree in general nursing and post basic.
- Diploma/Degree in only general nursing.
It is important to note down that the degree or diploma of the candidate should be recognized by nursing council of Madhya Pradesh/ India. Candidates are also required to have minimum 2 years of experience in psychiatry/mental health institution or in any hospital.
Only in case of degree/diploma in psychiatric nursing, candidates don’t need any experience to apply for the post.
Candidates between 21 to 40 years of age can apply for the psychiatric nurse post.
The salary decided by the NHM for a psychiatric nurse role is 25000 per month but it can vary if a candidate has some previous work experience. An employee will also get a yearly increment on the basis of their performance assessment.
National Health Mission(NHM) is not charging any fee for submitting the application form. Candidates can submit the application form free of cost.
- First of all, NHM will invite applications from only eligible candidates.
- After that, NHM will conduct an exam or interview through which candidates will be selected for the post.
Step By Step process to apply for the post
- First of all, candidates need to log in to the official website of the National Health Mission.
- Visit the recruitment page and select the psychiatric nurse post to apply for it.
- Now, you have to click on ‘apply online’ link to get started with the application process.
- Start filling the basic details asked in the application form.
- After filling the basic details, candidates need to upload the required documents and certificates. Candidates have to take care about the size and format of the files otherwise it will become difficult to upload files.
- At the end, you need to submit the application form and also take the print out of the filled form for future reference.
NOTE:- Applications will only be accepted through an online mode. Applications through any kind of offline mode will not be accepted by the staff of National Health Mission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest NHM Jobs||All NHM Recruitment|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in MP||MP Govt Jobs|