National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh released a notification to fill the posts of Community Health Officer. There is a total of 966 positions that need to be filled under this recruitment drive. Out of these posts, 480 is for CCH, and 486 is for CHO direct recruitment. Reserved seat information is given below:
Start date of Application: 25th February 2022
End date of Application: 15th March 2022
The age limit for the positions is 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC, ST, and OBC candidates.
There will be no application fee.
- The candidate must have done B. Sc Nursing from the recognized university.
- Candidates who are in the final year of post-basic B. Sc nursing with integrated certification from community health recognized by the Indian nursing council can also apply for the posts.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the posts candidate needs to go to the following website: https://www.sams.co.in/jobdetails.php?jobid=38
- Here candidates need to click on the relevant link and fill out the application form.
- The candidate also needs to upload the relevant documents such as education qualification, 12th certificate, 10th certificate, community certificate, etc.
- Candidates need to make sure to upload the document from both the front and back sides. If the application is not filled appropriately and documents are not attached it will be rejected.
A fixed salary of 25000 INR per month will be given. Additionally, there will also be a 15000 INR incentive which will be given as per the performance of the candidate.
Selection is done based on the written test. A merit list will be prepared based on a written test. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the written test. In addition to this, there will be no negative marking. The test will be for 2 hours. For qualifying for the next round, candidates need to acquire at least 40 % marks in the written examination. If two candidates had the same marks on the written test then graduation marks will be compared. Candidates having more marks will be considered for the position.
Candidates need to sign the bond of 3 lakh on 500 INR stamp paper to serve at least for 3 years.
|Last Date||15th March 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|