A District quality monitor plays a vital role in the organizations of health care sector. A district quality monitor works on the quality of the final product produced by the organization and the processes run in the organization.
There are 37 vacancies available for the job post and the job location will be in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Important Dates to Remember
- The starting date to submit the application form is 28 July 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form is 30 August 2022.
Many kinds of graduates can apply for this post. If a candidate has done graduation in any of the following areas listed below, they can freely apply for the posted job.
- Graduate in dental.
- Graduate in AYUSH (Ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy)
- Graduate in any subject with masters in hospital management/ hospital administration/ health care management/ public health management.
Graduation of the candidates should be from a recognized board or institute to be eligible for the district quality monitor post.
Candidates will get more preference if they are trained and experienced in implementing a recognized quality system such as NABH, six sigma, Lean and Kaizen etc. The candidates with previous work experience will also get an additional advantage.
- The minimum age to apply for the job post is 21 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the job post is 40 years.
National Health Mission (NHM) gives a monthly remuneration of ₹40,000 per month.
Employees will get a yearly increment on the basis of their performance in the organization.
There is no application fee to apply for the district quality monitor posts in NHM. Candidates can submit the application form free of cost.
Steps required to apply for the post
- First you need to visit the official website of National Health Mission (NHM) to start the application process.
- Click on ‘Career’ option.
- Click on ‘sign in’ if you already have an account on the NHM website but if it’s your first attempt in NHM website then you need to click on ‘sign up’.
- Now, Candidates need to fill the details in the application form one by one. Candidates have to make sure that the details entered in the application form should match with their original documents.
- After filling the basic details, Candidates are required to upload their passport size photograph and signature. Candidates have to take care about the size and format of the files while uploading the required documents.
- Pay the application fee only if they asked for it.
- At the end, Don’t forget to take out the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
NOTE:- Candidates can apply only through an online mode. Applications through any kind of offline mode will not be accepted by the staff of National Health Mission (NHM).
About National Health Mission (NHM)
National Health Mission(NHM) has recently released a notification for inviting the applications for district quality monitor posts.
NHM is known for his tremendous contribution in the field of health care sector. National Health Mission was launched in April 2005 for the only purpose to work for the good health of the people living in rural as well as urban areas.
NHM helps to solve various health related problems in India like it helps to reduce child and maternal mortality. It helps to control communicable and non-communicable diseases and population stabilization. It also helps to maintain a good gender ratio in rural areas.
It will be a matter of great honor for any candidate who will get a chance to be a part of big organization like National Health Mission. So, read all the details listed below carefully to get a complete gist of the posted job.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest NHM Jobs||All NHM Recruitment|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in MP||MP Govt Jobs|