The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) has released a notification for NIT Surathkal Faculty Recruitment 2023 for various disciplines such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Roles. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and can submit their application through their official website www.nitk.ac.in.
The person recruited for various posts under JNIT Surathkal Faculty Recruitment 2023 will be given various responsibilities as per the offered post. The candidates’ main responsibility is to ensure high-quality content delivery to the students in an innovative way so that learning can be meaningful as well as engaging.
There are 107 faculty posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for NIT Karnataka Faculty Recruitment 2023 for various disciplines has started and the closing date for online application is on or before 23rd June 2023 by 05:30 PM IST and the last date for offline application reaching NITK, Surathkal is on or before 30th June, 2023 by 05:30 PM IST.
The required qualification for the post of JNIT Surathka Faculty Recruitment 2023 for various disciplines is as follows:
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have PhD degree in the desired specialization and additional degrees as per the disciplines.
- Associate Professor for Geology subject: Candidate must have a PhD degree in the desired specialization and an additional M.Sc degree in Applied Geology or Geology.
- Associate Professor for Civil Engineering subject: Candidate must have PhD degree in the desired specialization along with B.E. or B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering. Additionally, candidates must also have M.Tech or M.E. degree.
- Professor: The candidate must have PhD degree in the desired specialization and additional degrees as per the disciplines.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.3.
The candidates who are interested in the post are as follows:
- Assistant Professor maximum years – 60 years
- Associate Professor maximum years – 60 years
- Professor maximum years – 60 years
- Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the post vacancies will be shortlisted and will be invited to research presentations done by their, teaching, followed by an interview taken by the selection committee.
- Shortlisted candidate will be sent a personal confirmation via. their email that is mentioned in the application form.
The salary for the range for various posts under NIT Surathkal Faculty Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
|For Assistant Professor||Grade II (Pay Levels 10 / 11, as per 7th CPC)|
|Grade I (Pay Levels 12, as per 7th CPC)|
|For Associate Professor||Pay Level 13A2, as per 7th CPC|
|For Professor||Pay Level 14A, as per 7th CPC|
Interested candidates need to pay application fees as per the category:
|General and OBC||2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and EWS||1000/-|
|Mode Of Payment||Online / Offline|
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.nitk.ac.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the form carefully because once the form is submitted then it can’t be edited or altered later.
- There is no need to upload or attach any documents candidates must be sure about their eligibility etc. and then only apply for the same.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online or offline mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy with them.
- Candidates who are willing to do offline payments can make NEFT/RTGS at the below address:
Beneficiary Name: NITK, Surathkal
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name : Surathkal (NITK Campus)
IFSC Code : SBIN0002273
Account No. : 37772503911
Mode of A/C : Current A/C
- Candidate can send the printed hard copy to the below address:
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal,
Mangaluru – 575 025, Karnataka, India.
Note: Candidates who are applying via. offline mode need to Mention the application number and candidate name in the NEFT payment form. Mention the UTR in the application form.
|Last Date||23-06-2023 (Online) / |
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|