Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site released a notification to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. Applications are invited for the different trades.
NPCIL Full Form – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Details about the same are mentioned below:
- Fitter – 20 positions
- Machinist – 2 positions
- Turner – 4 positions
- Electrician – 3 positions
- Structural welder and Gas cutter – 4 positions
- Electronic Mechanic – 9 positions
- Civil Draftsman – 4 positions
- Surveyor – 2 positions
The duration of the apprenticeship will be 1 year.
Start Date: 30th September 2021
Last Date: 15th October 2021
Minimum age: 14 years as of 15th October 2021
Maximum age: 25 years as of 15th October 2021
7700 INR per month
- The candidate must have completed ITI in the relevant field.
- Candidate those already completed apprenticeships are not allowed to apply again.
- 137 cms height, 25.4 kg weight, chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms
- Eyesight must be fine, there should not be any evidence of the morbid condition.
- Local candidates will be given preference
- OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidate needs to submit relevant documents to receive reservation as per gov. rules.
How to apply?
- Candidates need to apply through the online portal: https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- The candidate needs to register first then apply for the trade-in which he is intreated and received relevant education.
- After submission candidates need to take the printout of the application form. The application form will be needed after selection. Therefore, the candidate must keep the photocopy.
- Candidates need to submit one application for any one trade. The application will be considered for one trade not for multiple.
- Applications are invited online only. Other applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks received in the ITI course
- Medical examination will be done for final selection
- Candidate needs to provide police verification certificate
|Last Date to Apply||15-10-2021|
|NPCIL Official Website||https://www.npcil.nic.in|
|NPCIL Career website||https://npcilcareers.co.in|
|NPCIL Notification PDF Link||Click Here|
|NPCIL Login Link||https://npcilcareers.co.in/RAPS2021/candidate/candidate.aspx|
|Apply Online Link||https://npcilcareers.co.in/KGSTA2021/candidate/Register.aspx|