The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state institution that has the authority to provide approval for the Civil Services Examination to be held. The exams are held for entry-level positions in Odisha’s different public services. On the Odisha Public Service Commission’s official website, opsc.gov.in, the list of chosen candidates for the Odisha Civil Service Prelims test has been published.
63222 applicants have been selected for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination – 2020. Students who have been qualified for the Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam may obtain their Admit by visiting the official website of OPSC.
All those individuals who have registered for the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination-2020 need to visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission : opsc.gov.in, for getting the list of selected candidates. You will find the list of the qualified applicants in PDF which can be downloaded on the opsc.gov.in. All of the accepted candidates will sit in the Civil Services Preliminary Examination-2020.
The OPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 Exam is planned to take place on the 27th of August 2021 in several divisions of the state. The OPSC has already published Examination admit card on their official website. Applicants may get their OCS-2020 preliminary examination Admit Card, Admission Certificate, and Instructions from the official website. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has also issued the information of Exam Arenas by Roll Number. Candidates may verify their Exam Center and Zone for the prelims exam by visiting opsc.gov.in.
Official Link: https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx
What are the OPSC’s Eligibility Requirements?
- Entrants must be a resident of India.
- Applicants for the OPCS examinations must be under the age of 32 and over the age of 21. (as of the 1st of January, 2021).
- It is required that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognised University.
- Candidates should have comprehensive knowledge of regional language and be able to read, write, and speak Odia.
- A passing grade in Odia in middle school is required.
Follow the instructions below to download the OPSC OCS Select List 2021
- First of all, candidates need to go to opsc.gov.in, the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
- Just on home page, go to the section titled “Latest News” and click on it.
- Then applicants find the link named List of Candidates Admitted to the OCS Preliminary Examination-2020.
- All you have to click on that link and download the file which is available in the PDF format.
Here is the list of selected candidates (pdf file)