Odisha Police Recruitment Board, State Police Headquarters, Cuttack released a notification to fill the posts of Assistant inspector – Communication. There is a total of 144 posts. Here are the details for the same:
- SC: 24 Positions
- ST: 39 Positions
- SEBC: 0 Position
- UR: 81 Positions
- Ex-serviceman: 4 Positions
- Sports Person: 1 Position
Total: 144 Positions
Start date of Application: 13th December 2021
End date of Application: 2nd January 2022
The age limit is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 25 years. The upper age limit for the OBC/SC/ST/Women candidate will be 5 years. For ex-servicemen, relaxation will be given for entire service years.
Candidates except SC/ST have to pay the application fee of 335 INR.
- B. Sc in computer science/ information technology/ Electronics and communication/ Electronic Science/Physics/ Mathematics/Statics/ Bachelor in Computer application
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must have good character
- Should not be the criminal offender
- Must have sound health
How to Apply?
- To fill the application candidate, need to click on the following link: https://odipolasi.onlineapplicationform.org/ODPASI/index.jsp and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Here candidates need to do registration first by filling up details such as candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, and E-mail ID
- After registration candidate need to fill the application form.
- To fill application form candidates, need to mention all the personal details, education qualification details.
- Candidate also needs to upload the recent passport size photograph, signature, proof of date of birth, Aadhar card copy, marks sheets, and community certificate.
- To support education and employment all the certificates must be chronologically organized.
- Candidate needs to keep all the documents for further use for verification purposes.
Initial appointees will receive the remuneration of 15000 INR per month
Selection will be based on the following process:
- Computer Based test
- Computer Skills examination
- Physical efficiency test
Computer Based Test: There will be three sections in the test. Paper 1 is the General English and Odia Language test, paper 2 is the Quantitative and reasoning test and paper 3 is the computer test. Each will be of 100 marks and 90 minutes. The Paper will consist of multiple-choice questions and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 PPW.
The computer skill test will be of 50 marks and 60 minutes and it will be a practical examination. The minimum cutoff marks for the test will be 20.
Physical efficiency test will be qualifying in nature. A merit list will be prepared based on the score secured in all the tests.
Syllabus for the written examination
General English: Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary Usage
Odia Language: Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary usage, Translation from English to Odia
Computer Test: Basics of computer, fundamentals of OS, Officer Automation systems, Fundamentals of Data communication, Network protocol and Security, Web Designing, Database management system, Introduction to multimedia and photoshop, Basics concepts of electronics and telecommunications, eCommerce and internet.
Physical efficiency test: Men (8 minutes) and Women (12 Minutes): running 1.6 Kms
|Exam Date||in February 2022|
|Exam Type||CBT Computer Based Test|
|More Job Detail||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|