Odisha public service commission released a notification to fill the application for the post-graduate teachers. There is a total of 335 positions out of which 170 will be for general candidates, 55 for SC, 75 for ST37 for SEBC, 13 for PWD, 10 for ex-servicemen, and 3 for SP candidates.
The pay matrix for the positions would be level-10 of ORSP rules. There will be reservations for women candidates also in case those positions are not filled by women candidates then all the left positions will be filled by male candidates.
Start date of Application: 8th November 2021
End date of Application: 7th December 2021
Age limits are from 21 years to 32 years. The candidate applying for the post must not be born earlier than 2nd January 1989 and later 1st January 2000.
The maximum age for government in-service candidates in TGT is 45 years.
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per below mentioned:
SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Women: 5 years
PWD: 10 years
PWD (SC/ST/OBC)- 15 years
Other Candidates: 400 INR
SC/ST/PWD: Exempted from fee
Candidates can submit application fees through online mode using the Debit/Credit/Net Banking facility.
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in the relevant subject from the recognized university
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must have B. Ed degree from National Council of Teachers Education
- Degree or diploma in computer application is desirable
- B. Ed is not mandatory for the subjects such as Botany, English, Economics, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Zoology, Chemistry, and Odia for PGT
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia
- Must have passed middle school education in Odia language
- Must have a good character
How to Apply?
- Candidates can go to the below-mentioned link to fill the application form: https://www.opsc.gov.in
- Here candidate needs to click on apply online button available in the extreme upper right corner.
- Candidate need to do registration first then fill the application form
- Candidate need to upload self-attested copies of the documents
- In addition to this candidate also needs to upload a scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
- After successful completion of the application form candidate will be given Permanent Public Service Account Number
- Candidate needs to take the printout of the application for future use.
Level-10 pay matric of ORSP
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the below mentioned process:
- Career Assessment
- Personality test/Interview
Total marks will be 100 out of which 70 will be given for career assessment and 30 marks will be for personality test/Interview. Career assessment marks will be calculated based on the following weightage:
- Matriculation- 10 %
- Higher Secondary- 10%
- Bachelor Degree- 20%
- Master’s Degree- 30%
- B. Ed: 30 %
For Non-B.Ed. streams weightage of post-graduation will be 60%
Documents need to be attached
Graduation and post-graduation certificates
B. Ed certificates
Mark sheets of all semesters
Degree/ Diploma certificate of computer application
Two passport size photos
Permanent disability certificate
Ex-serviceman needed to give discharge service certificate
Sports candidates need to submit a certificate from the Director of Sports Odisha
|Latest Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|