Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited released a notification to fill the positions of visiting specialists on a contractual basis. The applications are invited to work in the power hospitals maintained by the OPTCL. The headquarter of power Hospital is situated in the Bhuvneshwar.
The details of the positions are given below:
- Medicine specialist: 1 position- 2 hours of visit required for 2 days in a week
- Pediatrician: 1 Position- 2 hours of visit required for 1 day in a week
- Cardiologist: 1 Position- 2 hours of visit required for 1 day in a week
- Orthopedic: 1 Position- 2 hours of visit required for 1 day in a week
- ENT: 1 position – 2 hours of visit required for 1 day in a week
Initially, the candidate will be selected for 1 year. further extension will be based on the performance of the visiting specialist.
End date to receive application: 10th December 2021
The age limit is 68 years as of 1st November 2021
- Candidate need to have MD/DNB in relevant field
- 2 years of post-qualification experience
How to Apply?
- Candidate needs to go to the official website: https://www.optcl.co.in/recruitment.aspx to download the application form.
- After that candidate need to fill it appropriately and send it to the below-mentioned address:
- GM (HRD) MPP & R, 2nd floor, Multistoried Building, OPTCL, Janpath, Bhuvneshwar- 751022
- Candidate also needs to attach biodata, attested copies of all certificates with the application.
- Applications without certificates and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4000 per visit. The remuneration will be revisited by 3% every year. There will also be a 500 INR convenience allowance.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the applications received and will be called for a personal interview. Candidates need to bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the verification purpose.
|Odisha Govt Job