Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released notification for filling the Junior stenographer posts on a contractual basis. Checkout all the important details before filling the form online.
Start date of Application: 7th December 2021
End date of Application: 6th January 2022
The age limit is 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
General Candidates: 200 INR
The fee can be submitted through online mode using credit, debit, UPI, and internet banking.
- Candidate must have completed higher secondary school education
- Candidate must have a speed of 80 words per minute in Shortland in Odia and English.
How to Apply?
- Candidate need to go to the official website by following the link given in the table below.
- Eligible candidates can click on the apply online button and register themselves using email ID and mobile number.
- After that candidate needs to follow the instructions to fill the application form.
- Candidate also needs to upload the photograph, signature and relevant documents, and Aadhar card number.
- Community certificates also needed to be uploaded.
- Ex-serviceman also need to submit the relevant proof
Level-7 of ORSP-17, amounting to Rs.14200 INR- First Year
The pay will be revised as per the decision made by the Government of Odisha.
Selection is based on the written examination, shorthand test, and document verification. The test admission letters can be downloaded from the official website. Here are the details of the section of written examination:
- English- 25 Marks- 30 Minutes
- Odia- 25 marks – 30 Minutes
Total marks will be 50 and 1 hour will be given to complete the test.
Shorthand test English
- Dictation- English – 5 minutes – 50 Marks
- Transcription- Computer-Based- 25 minutes- 50 Marks
Total will be 100 marks and 33% will be qualifying marks.
Shorthand test Odia
- Dictation- Odia- 5 Minutes- 50 Marks
- Transcription- on Computer- 35 minutes- 50 Marks
There are no qualifying marks required for the test.
The last stage is document verification.
|Notification Page||Click Here|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|More Jobs||Odisha Govt Job|