Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released a notification to fill the post of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistants. Break of the positions which will be filled under this recruitment process is mentioned below:
Start date of Application: 22nd March 2022
End date of payment of application: 22nd April 2022
End date of online application form: 20th April 2022
The age criteria for the posts are 21 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
Candidates except SC/ST/PWD have to pay the application fee of 200 INR.
- The candidate must have passed +2 from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must know swimming
- Must have passed vocational fisheries from CHSE/University.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the post’s candidate, need to go to the following link: https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Here candidate need to click on click on the apply online button
- Then-candidate need to click on click here for the new registration button
- After clicking on the button candidate will be redirected to another page where the candidate needs to register himself by clicking on new user.
- After registration candidate needs to fill out the application form as per the given instructions.
- The candidate also needs to upload a photograph and signature,
- After that candidate needs to pay the fee and submit the form.
13, 100 INR per month
Selection will be based on written examination and certificate verification. The written examination will consist of 100 questions. The duration of the test will be 1 hour 30 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The test will consist of the following sections:
- Vocational fisheries: 50 Questions – 50 Marks
- Chemistry: 20 Questions- 20 Marks
- Biology: 30 Questions- 30 Marks
A merit list will be created based on two times of vacancies. Candidates who will be on the merit list will be shortlisted for certificate verification. The candidate who will enable to attend the document verification will be rejected. For a detailed syllabus click on the following link: https://www.ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx
Certificate to submit while verification
- Online application form
- DOB proof
- Education Qualification certificates
- Community certificate
- + 2 vocational (Fisheries) or + 2 (Science) certificates
- Ex-serviceman certificate
|Last Date||20th April 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|